Thursday, May 14, 2009

Plain W - E - I - R - D ~

So::~
I found a site called Awkward Family Photos::~
And here's THE MOST freakishly AWKWARD PHOTO::~
I've ever seen in my 19th years and 8 mths life~


Uncensored photo can be found here::~

*DO NOT VIEW IF YOU'RE UNDERAGE or think like one*

My fav comment:
How to raise a serial killer.
x)

At first it was super funny to me::~
I laughed for a pretty long while::~
Then it came to a point where::~
It just struck me as sick & weird::~
=/
Thank goodness for my DECENT parents::~

*
*
*
Oh well::~
Girls::~
Here's sth to cleanse your mind::~
Which may/may not be slightly in distraught by the above picture::~
(Doubt the guys will be, they probably think it's a perfectly normal family tradition to take family portrait in that manner::~
Or they are wondering why ALL family pictures are NOT taken in that manner::~ )

=/
*
*
*
Here's a VERY PRETTY Robert Pattinson::~
Before he was buff and all::~


Awww::~
He pouts better than most girls~!
xD

Dun get me wrong::~
I'm not in the whole "Twilight" Movie Mania::~
Hate the movie::~
Loved the book::~
<3>The current cast members just disappoint me::~
Vampires are supposed to LOOK unearthly::~
In a beautiful way::~
Gorgeous, flawless beings::~
You'd think with all the advance Photoshop technology::~
They can create such beauty::~
But noooo::~
The "vampires" look like zombie/punk/drug addicts::~
Who didn't get enough sleep::~
=.="""










1 comment:

Amber Nicole said...

omg.. I SO know what you mean. I know I hated the twilight movie also. the books were amazing...
and you're right, but it was a low budget movie in the first place, so now since it's made like billions they're probably gonna do so much better.