Wednesday, May 13, 2009

meLLie's Dane Cook Mania~!!!

Watch and enjoy~
WARNING
It's addictive~!
:D
(and... Yes ALL the BELOW youtube's are Dane Cook's comedies)



For some unknown reason::~
I can't seem to find good quality "live" shows::~
But the animation in the following clips are awesome~!!!
I especially love this clip~!
The animation is UBER AWESOME
& CUTEEEEEE~!!!



HAHA~!
Next on::~
OPTIMUS PRIME~!!!



I love the whole::~
HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~!!!

xDDDDDDDDD





Love the ending::~
It's so good~!!!




Chewbacca~!!!
Hahahaha~!


XDDDDDD
Well::~
That's my top 5::~
If you know any better ones::~
(They are out there, but I forgot the links)
Cuz I've been watching the for a few days::~


Anywayz::~

Hope you had a good laugh::~

Take care and good night~!

X)))))))))))))



Dane Cook














No comments: