Friday, May 15, 2009

May God Bless Us::~


I know we've been on hard terms lately::~
I really want things to be better between us::~
I just don't know how::~
I try to be the best for you::~
Then, I'll get frustrated::~
But I'm afraid of pressuring you::~
So I try not to show it::~
But you always sense that I'm down::~
I'd have to force myself to explain why::~
And we'd be in square one again::~
But I know this::~
I'll work harder on it::~
I'll make sure we'll be at our happiest again::~




Dear Lord, please bless Simon and his friends tomorrow from 3am onwards::~
Bless them with a happy and safe trip which they are about to have::~
Please guide their way through the treacherous hills they are about to conquer::~
Bring them home safe, dear Lord::~
Bring mine home safe to me::~
Thank you::~











No comments: