Saturday, May 16, 2009

Orange Borange::~




I'm blogging AGAIN::~
I know::~
It's getting from a monthly routine to a daily one::~
Why~?
Cuz it's that time of semester where I'm in front of my lappy::~
24/7
typing out notes~!!!

So you must be thinking::~
"Woa~! meLLie's so studious~!!!"
So, I'll reply (to your thoughts)::~
Perez Hilton, Style.com, Tongue in Chic and DiaryOAES::~
Mainly take up almost 50% of my screen-staring time::~

So, it's 3am::~
I'm still awake::~
Doing revision::~
*So studious*
Dlisted on my Mozilla now::~
So is Hotmail.com::~

Waiting for Simon and his boys to wake::~
Wanna call him and wish him happy mountain climbing::~
<3
Then I figured they would probably need
to take their own sweet time to GET UP::~
We, girls, get up early to bathe... dress... look DECENT::~
That's where we spend time on::~

Guys just spend time on The Act Of GETTING-OFF The Bed::~
So I thought::~
Let's have some oranges while I wait::~
Then I proceed to pick an orange from the fridge::~
Wash it::~
Get a plate::~
Wash that::~
And by the time I finished washing everything::~
The counter is wet::~
I put the wet plate on the wet counter::~
And proceed to cutting up my orange::~
*I washed the knife too::~*
I sliced it once::~
and NEARLY TOOK MY THUMB OFF~!
Okay::~
I admit I've never sliced oranges without adult supervision::~
I used to eat oranges by peeling the skin off::~
The whole juice-dripping fruit in my palm::~
:) Yum*

But now::~
At 3am in the morning::~
I decided to finally make use of the knife::~
& due to the wet counter and wet plate::~
When I tried to slice through the orange::~
The whole plate slide across the counter::~
And I nearly decapitated my thumb::~
Note to self::~
Go back to peeling oranges::~
Tastes juicier that way too, anyway::~
(^.~)

Okay::~
Time to call the B'boy::~
Hmmm::~
What should I say~?






No comments: