Friday, April 17, 2009

Tribe Sale.. Err.. Bad News Update~?

Hey yall::~
Okayy::~
I know it's getting irritating to keep hearing about this sale::~

I just got info from Simon's pals who resides at Malacca::~
And badd news yo::~
The location of the sale may be disappointing::~
:(
Cuz it's supposedly not happenin' in a large area::~
Like a warehouse or stadium::~
Its just shop lots::~
tiny weeny::~
SHOP LOTS::~
:(
*sigh*
When I 1st heard of the news::~
My heart dropped::~
Simon started going~
"Bi, Dun g.."
"Nope! We're still going~!" ~ me
Otherwise~
My $300 (given by Simon ~Teehee! ^^)
Will probably be going to the Dior Sale::~
Oh well::~
Looks like the "bermakan" part is going to be the main event::~
Okayy::~
That's all folks::~
Just informing ya~
Back to my comp. rep. aSimon::~
Haha::~





No comments: