Thursday, April 16, 2009

Eating Tenji Makes Sore Throats Go Away~!!! (...and attn on the Tribe Closet Sale~!!!)

Bout the Tenji part::~
Nope::~
I'm joking::~

The sore's still having an awesome time partying in my throat~!
Pardon le broken english::~
But the coconut juice DOES makes the sore go to sleep for a couple of mins::~
:)
Yay to coconuts~!!

Anyway::~
I just watched this youtube video everyone's grossed out about::~

It's about good-for-nothing Dominos' workers::~
Err::~
And how they "make" sandwiches::~
And of course::~
THE BEST way to GET FIRED~!!!
Well::~
In my opinion::~
It's a scheme by other competing pizzerias to bring Dominos down~!!!
What d' ya think~??
Anyhow::~
Regarding the previous post::~
I'm here to state clearly that I'm not responsible if::~
The sale AINT as awesome as it sounds to be::~
Because if you're old enough to drive there::~
You SHOULD be mature enough to make your own decisions::~
(So, that exempts Chyi... I guess::~ Haha~!!!)
Whether it is worth it for you to attend the event::~
Whether you can afford the trip::~
(Money for Lunch... Petrol...)
There WILL BE OPPORTUNITY COSTS::~
Minimize your costs to enjoy your trip to the fullest~!!!
Like me!
~::Petrol Expenses::~
FOC
~::Driver Fees & Caddie Fees::~
Mr Hotshot Driver aka Simon will be going there to bermakan::~
and carry the shopping bags~!
(aww~ thanks in advance, bi)
:)
Chyi will be studying all the way there and back::~
Having breaks only when to eat and shop~!
Poor dear::~

Nicole and I will be the happiest shoppers and makaners~!!!
Weng Hong is there for the food
AND TONS of HOT, CRAZY, SHOPAHOLIC CHIQX ~!!!
Correct me if I'm wrong~
Haha::~

So plan your trip wisely::~
Car-pool and share the petrol fees~?
Pack your own lunch~?
(Save money for shopping~! LOL)
Believe me girls::~
IF the sale is as awesome as it sounds to be::~
You better get someone else to pay for your lunch b4 that::~
Or like I mentioned::~
Eat house food::~
:)
ENJOY SHOPPING LADIES~!!!


P.s. I noticed that some guys wanna join in the fun~? Mmm::~ I'm not sure but I highly doubt there will be mens' clothing::~ (but that's just me... from analyzing the brands participating)
And I did not make-up the List of Brands Participating::~ It's listed ACCORDING to THE ADVERT::~
P.p.s. Yo babes and babes' bf(s)::~ Map is on the ad le::~ It's near Mahkota Parade::~ Alternatively... just follow the trail of cars jammed with excited girls::~ :D
P.p.p.s. If desperate to know full details , call 012 6013 492 (taken from ad)
P.p.p.p.s. If you're wondering why I did not post any pictures up::~ You can spam Simon's inbox because he confiscated a whole lot of my pictures::~ :(
I know you're reading this, BI::~ I STILL want them back... grr*










No comments: