Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pain::~



Dun worry::~
It ain't Simon causing the pain::~
It's my SOREs~!!!
:(
I've got bout 5 sores::~
Eye sore - irritating cyst::~
(That's why my eye's watery in the above edited pic)
Made it black and white so you cant notice the red-ness::~
I think is a very sad-ish & pretty shot::~
:)

Back sore (from gym workout)::~
Arm sore (My laptop caused that)::~
And two majorly painful ones from Veet-ing::~
:'(
Anyway::~
After some help from Mr. Concealer::~
I think I did a pretty good job concealing the eye bump today::~
Look~!
:)
It's the slight bump on the inner corner::~
Compare it to the eye picture on my blog's header::~
You'll notice the difference::~

This shot reminds me of the EVIL Sauron's EYE in Lord of the Ring::~
Haha::~
But in a sad way::~
I wonder why do they turn up looking so sad~?
Anyway~
Wa Lai Toi had an advert shoot in my neighbour's house's garden today::~
Their cars/vans took up my parking spot~!
Well::~
I watched a bit::~
And don't you think "acting/hosting" is easy~!
I pity the "host-lady"::~
She had to wear a jacket under the scorching sun::~
Have a metallic screen to direct the "light" properly in her face::~
And she can't put full pressure of her heels on the grass::~
Cuz they will sink in~!
Hence, the balancing act::~
And not to mention endless make up touch-ups due to perspiration::~
*Poor thing*


p.s. Tribe Sale WAS disappointing::~ I'm so sorry for those who went::~ I didn't go::~ :((( [Long Story::~] It took me a lot of self-discipline to resist::~













No comments: