Saturday, April 11, 2009

Is this for REAL~??? (Fashionably speaking)

I came across this ad that day::~
And personally i think it's kinda too good to be true::~
BUT~
I'm going ANYWAY~!!!
Haha::~
I hope it's not disappointing::~
*cross fingers*
*cross fingers*
*cross fingers~!!!*
Cuz that's what Simon jinxed it when I proposed the plan for a weekend @ Malacca::~
Yess::~
It's at Malacca::~
Those who think I'm nuts to go all the way there JUST for a sale::~
I AM NOT NUTS k::~
Let's see::~
Brand's participating::~
MNG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MS. SELFRIDGE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUESS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forever21~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yay!(^.~)
TOPSHOP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEED~!!!
PADINI
REST&RELAX
EAST INDIA
VINCCI
LA PRIMAVERA
ESPRIT~!!!!!!!
DIOR~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NICHII
WAREHOUSE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZARA~!!!!!!!!!!
SODA
VOIR
CK JEANS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLAYEZ
NAF NAF~!!!!!!
NINE WEST~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KOOKAI
DKNY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ADAX~?
FCUK~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M-O-T-O~? (Moto-moto in MADAGASCAR 2~) Haha~
LEVI'S~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ELLE
ECLIPSE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROXY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRITISH INDIA
*Amount of exclamation marks are by my favorite preference*
*Question mark is for the brands I've never heard of before*
Hehe
:)
And Malacca is only ONE friggin HOUR away::~
And those who thinks even if I save on shopping I'd be spending $$$ on petrol::~
Petrol is by my parent's account::~
Shopping allowance is partially by me::~
Bout 20%::~
Haha::~
I dun care::~
:)
Anyway::~
My car's full ady::~
There should be others following mine::~
*ahem*
Christopher Tan's
*ahem*

It is a shopping/makan trip::~
While the girls shop the guys ber-makan~!
Haha::~
So, BABES
Ya interested~?
(^.~)





No comments: