Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I want a fashion blog::~

Okay::~
So...this post was originally titled::~
"I'm too cool to blog~"
Then I'll post this up::~

I love this shot of the BMW and I in my uncle's workshop::~
It's so "ber-attitude"~!
Well::~
The "work-shop" background gives it an edge, right~?
Anyhow~
I thought that that would be too "perasan"::~
So I thought I'd declare that::~
I'm gonna start a fashion blog soon::~
Featuring my daily outfits::~
Since I'm always::~
Over-dressed/Shopping-addicted/Fashion-obsessed::~
So I thought it would be fun for me to reminisce my err.. fashion-sense::~
:))))))
Pardon my vanityy::~
Hehe::~
Here's someone as-vain-as I am::~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Not really::~
I'm lying::~
I'm being vain.. for him::~
:)
His new Adidas sunnies::~
Which he doesn't wear OUT of his car::~
Which I'd love to have in Neon Pink~!
(^.^)
Hehe::~
Here's a couple of adorable picx to lighten your day~!
E.T. as in Emily Tan (that's her name)::~
Haha::~
No joke::~
When she was lil::~
I told her she's E.T.::~
And she freaked out::~
Cuz::~
She used to be afraid of E.T.::~
Well::~
We all did, I guess::~
Steven Spielberg couldn't make E.T. slightly less wrinkle-ish::~
His super LONGGG neck looks exactly like our esophagus~!!!
Creepyyyyy~!!!
Anyhow::~
PC Fair is comin' up::~
And I'm supposed to buy a laptop::~
&
&
&
I WANT THISSSSSSSSSSSS~!!!
It's real gold, yo::~
I'm so miserable now::~
Anyone know any awesome lappy brands~?
Criteria::~
Can withstand heights::~
(No sissy screens that crack after a measly fall)
Super long battery life::~
And lastly,
Perfect for gaming::~

Let me know if you're well-informed yea~?
Thanks muchos, amigos::~
:)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
On a earth-friendly ending note::~
Hope Grows::~
Aww::~
I can't wait till you actually plant a tree~!!
Or recycle anything for that matter::~
Haha::~









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
[url=http://www.replicaonnet.com/]ativan pharmacy[/url]
The noted side effects of Lorazepam are: • Dizziness • Dose-dependent respiratory depression • Sedation • Fatigue • Amnesia, and • Unsteadiness Remember that consulting your doctor on the onset of such side effects will do you good.
generic lorazepam
The noted side effects of Lorazepam are: • Dizziness • Dose-dependent respiratory depression • Sedation • Fatigue • Amnesia, and • Unsteadiness Remember that consulting your doctor on the onset of such side effects will do you good.
http://www.replicaonnet.com/ - ativan mg
Ativan - Wipe away anxiety
Buy Ativan (Lorazepam) at reliable online pharmacy and save extra money! No prescription! No hidden fees!
As there are a lot of anxiety drugs out in the market today, it will be best for you to consult a doctor and tell him your history.