Monday, March 9, 2009

SALE :: Business Law Text Book + Notes for Examination

To Monash Students taking Business Law::~
So everyone knows that Business Law's finals is an open book test k::~
Riteee::~
I hope you do::~
You don't wanna spend months memorizing the Acts & Case Law(s)::~
And realize that you can actually bring in ANSWERS~!!!
Yupp::~
You can bring ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING into the exam hall::~
*except the laptop*
So::~
My proposition is that::~
I photocopied the entire Business Law Book for revision::~
I separated the book into sections for easy reading::~
My Business Law Textbook is absolutely UN-TOUCHED::~
*It's almost brand new~!*
I'm selling it for RM300::~
Inclusive of notes::~
The Notes include::~
*Past Year Examination Questions and Answers*
Most not found online anymore::~
And they are your ultimate saviour to score this subject::~
*Ask any senior*
Key notes guidance for the text Book::~
Which answers the
where in the text book~? question::~
The amazing mind-maps for easy-essay-writing::~
Read the question::~
and let the notes guide you~!
It's the step-by-step guide to answering any and every question~!!!
I'm not joking~!
These notes are short enough so you'll manage to finish all questions in the examination
and accurate enough so you'll score full points~!
So, share with your best mates and divide the cost of the notes~!!!
*In case you can't read the above email*
That's melaniethw@hotmail.com for you::~

p.s. I'm just selling the book by full price because I didn't touch the book much and it would seem such a waste to sell it at RM270::~
Well, I think RM30 for the notes (Did I mention it's 5 inches thick!?!?!) is definitely worth it::~ & that's just the paper cost!
(^.~)

p.p.s. I may hand it (the book) over to the sellers @ Monash to sell it for me by 13th of March
(So, hurry up and decide!)

p.p.p.s. Those who wants the notes ONLY, it is RM50 (So, why not just buy the book as well and get RM20 off~?)
:)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mel help me sell my business law also, i havent officially use yet so help me sell 290, david

εїз M i s y el εїз said...

Hey, Melanie~!!
May I know where you edit your photos~??
They looked so much better than how I did them...~

Loves::~
US

εїз M i s y el εїз said...

Thanks, darling~!!
I tried it... How did you get the white frame thingy?
Anyway, thanks::~ Nice blog~
All the best with your studies!!

Loves::~
Utd Friends