Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bittersweet::~



I'm waiting for my Super White Longchamp Planete to arrive~!!
(^.^)
*ahem*
Pardon me::~
I'm going through a "Confessions Of A Shopaholic" moment::~
Just got my "Magic Card"::~
Hehe::~
Struggling to S-A-V-E::~
(Who invented the whole "Saving is good!" concept anyway~??)
We gotta boost the economy, yall::~
Plus TANGS, Robinson and Isetan's on SALE~!!!
(^.^)

Hence, I kinda failed the whole "Saving 101" crash course::~
Bought a TON of Marciano Heels::~
Gonna get busted for that, soon~
BuT
*They are SUPER COMFY to walk in~!!*
&
Not forgetting that::~
I spent quarter of my pay on my Dad's new Dunhill wallet::~
Mom's not too happy about that tho::~
:(
Said I shouldn't spend so much since his wallet's still usable::~

I don't think that's the reason::~
Cuz my Dad's current wallet is a gift from her::~
*Aiks*
And he's forced to use the new Dunhill one I got him::~
Double *aiks*
OR
Maybe my Mom's jealous that my Dad has a gift::~
And she wants one too~!!
Hence, I'm planning to buy my Mom a Swarovski Crystal set::~
:)
Good plan ey?

*
*
*
Anyway::~
Back to the main event::~
Simon and I planned for our 26th to be @ Tenji::~
It was a weekday::~
So, no hassle needed to book a table or anything::~
:)

I was working that day::~
And volunteered to drive myself there::~
AND
There's where the SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS started::~
Hence::~
The "BITTER" part of my post's title::~
I called Chyi's Dad for guidance to go there::~
Pardon me, I'm a 1st timer to Solaris::~
Got lost a couple times::~
*No worries, I had a full tank of petrol and my Smart Tag was reloaded*
Hence, I managed eventually::~
Thanks so much to Chyi's Dad~!!!
Cuz I thought that Solaris *should be* pretty close to Souled Out::~
Thank goodness I called him~!
Hehe::~

When I arrived::~
(Simon was stuck in rush hour traffic)
I changed into my Jaspal Dress::~
The Valentine Gift from Simon::~
Puckered up my lips and awaited his arrival::~
Okayy, I did more that just the lips~
Halfway through my dress-up session::~
He called to ask for directions::~
And until a certain point of navigation::~
I told him NOT to turn LEFT::~
But THAT doesn't mean TURN RIGHT::~
But he did::~
and went to Far Far Away Land on a highway::~
He got mad::~
I got scoldings::~
And I thought to myself::~
If we are going on a vacation::~
Which had NO tour guides::~
I'll drive and he navigate::~
So, if we're lost::~
It's his fault~!
;P

Anyways::~
Things got super bitter::~
& after a couple of angry phone calls::~
(It's just driving to Solaris for goodness sake~!)
Sheeshhh~
Exhausted from argument::~
I decided to call off the dinner::~

I told him that::~
Which was hard~
I was looking forward to that night after all::~

He insisted for me to wait::~
And when he finally! arrived::~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
These were waiting for me::~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
My heart turned into melting butter::~
(He said he didn't "choose-&-buy" the bouquet, he actually "did" the bouquet himself~!)
*Hmmm*
Highly suspicious::~

Hehe::~
(^.~)
I loved it nevertheless::~
That was our fastest Kiss and Make Up session EVER::~
(Or maybe we were hungry?)
And off we rushed to::~
My pretty self-made bouquet::~Then there was the vital session of ~
Stuffing ourselves with yummy Japanese food~!!!
*No pictures of us eating, sorry~!*
I doubt I look good chewing mouthful::~
Hehe::~

After filling ourselves to the brim::~
The photo shoot session begins~!
Team Spirit~!!!
He takes pictures of the food::~
&
I take pictures of him~!
(^.~)

Well::~
In comparison to JOGOYA::~
They totally lacked these babies~!
But the dessert selection @ Jogoya is undeniably still the BEST~!!!
But for Japanese food I'd recommended Tenji or Shogun::~
But Shogun's dessert is the pits::~
:(

Anywayz::~
I managed to get a shot of this::~
Haha::~
Mixed Fruit Tea gave him nightmares::~
He's totally allergic to them now::~
(^.~)Aww::~
Mr. Scared-of-Mixed-Fruit-Tea:~
Hehe::~
Excuse us for the next picture::~I find it so funny~!
I know it's an annoying public act::~
But I love it~!!!
Personally I'd feel really warm and fussy when I see couples kissing in public::~
It's like watching love grow in the air::~
&
It kinda reminds myself of my own relationship::~
:)
Tenji's signature blinding violet light::~
I heart chocolate~!
:)
Funny picture~!
Hehe::~
Oh well:~
We had to leave early::~
I had to work the next day::~
And when I bathed and got ready to go to bed::~
It was just then::~
I realized::~
The dress, the heels and the perfume I was wearing::~
Are all gifts from him~!!!
(^.^)
Cute coincidence~!
Having a wonderful dinner::~
Consisting of awesome food::~
The romantic gift::~
&
His eyes and lips constantly on me::~
:)
That's the "sweet" part of my post's title::~








I love you::~ (Present Tense)
I've loved you::~ (Past Tense)
I will always love you::~ (Future Forever Tense)




3 comments:

tania said...

hey, that dress in the first pic is gorgeous!!!! where is it from ?

.o~O*(^.~)*~meLLie~*(^.~)*O~o. said...

It's from MNG~
Nice right~?
:) You can check it out here~
http://mangoshop.com/shop.faces?state=she_400_400_US#prod=81439639[sec=SS09_coleccion[busc=m_familia_32.m_estilo_ALL.m_tipoTalla_-1.m_precioVenta_-1/.page_9.size_big.rows_3
Hope this helps~!
:))

Anonymous said...

so sweeeeet =))))))