Sunday, March 15, 2009

Don't fret when God closes a window, that's because He's opening a better one::~

:)
I love my new window::~

That's taken back during CNY::~
Hence the red dress::~
Ching loves it cuz I look like I'm floating::~
I love it cuz I'm glowing~!



What do stars do best~?









Shine~!










~:: from Stardust::~

:)
Updates!
Been practising lately::~
Left :: That's my lil sis and her junior (baby) club::~
Mid :: That's my lil "older sis" with her gorgeous-leaner-legs-than mine::~
Right :: YUP~! That's me covered from head to toe to avoid harmful UV rays::~
:D
Sunblock is Godsend::~
:)
More importantly::~
I've been studying~!!!
With my other love::~
Remember this~?
My priceless surprise by the beloved bestie::~
Been spending good ol' times with Chyi in the Monash Lib::~
Haha::~
Of all places::~
Well::~
Beats spending $$$
:(
I miss shopping~

BUT!
Learning to save now::~
For me new Gucci Baggie::~
(^.^)
*Crossed fingers my bag's available*
Shopping @ Reebonz.com
Rockkkxxx~!!!
But but but...
If I don't have enough::~
Do you think Simon will chip in for me~???
Well::~
I'm hoping he will::~
(^.~)
Here's the pre-thank you kiss, baby::~
Muaxsxsxsxsxs~!!!
Hehe::~Gosh::~
I woke up from a nap feeling bloated::~
Hence, sharing a similar physical flaw my sis(s) and I have::~
Huge cheeks~!!!
Haha::~
At least I've out-grown THAT::~But::~
I'd doubt my lil sis will::~
She was a square-faced baby~!
(^.~)
*
*
*
Lunch @ Tenji::~
Didn't rock as hard as dinner @ Tenji::~
:/

Anyway::~
Highlight of the day::~









:)
Next on::~
Chocolate art~!




All of us @...

Simon's glorious moment:::~
Which no one understood why he was enjoying it::~
=.="""
Finally::~
The ultimate highlight of the day~!!!
We caught this pic of 2 loving hunks::~
err::~
I meant exchanging drools with their tongues::~
Haha::~
It's actually a pic of Simon "drinking" from Weng Hong's coconut boobies::~
Great angle tho::~
(^.~)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your web site in my
social networks!

Here is my web page - oakley sunglasses