Wednesday, March 4, 2009

M-news::~


Well::~
To those concerned about my problems of late and I::~
Thank you so much for caring
&
I'm fine now::~
(^.^)
Actually::~
It's
we're fine now::~
:)
We had a "close-call" last few weeks::~
Amendments are in order::~
He's keeping tabs on the amount of days I'm happy::~
Haha~
It's 15 days in a row as of today::~
(^.~)
He's doing a great job::~
Except for the part where he'll ask me on the phone during our midnight chat::~
"So, are you happy today~?"
=.="""
Not that I've lied for courtesy sake::~
Hehe::~
**
*
Well::~
My job's done at Christopher Heng & Co.
An audit firm owned by my Dad's friend, Mr. Heng::~
I had a really awesome time there~!!!
Great mix of colleagues::~
Felt like we've been close friends for ages~!
*weep*
That was my farewell which they held for me @ Mr Wong's house::~
:(
But then again there'll always be yumcha~!
;P

Hehe::~
*
**
Another thing which I'll miss besides my colleagues::~
Sending both my sisters to school::~
Yes~
As ironic as it sounds::~
I miss waking up at 6am everyday just to send them to school::~
That ber-bonding time::~
:)


Well:~
At least I'm getting my beauty sleep now~!
(^.~)

Oh yea:~


He's a koala from Chyi when she went to Aussy::~
*hearts*
He's currently on my Hermes Birkin::~
But once I get my Longchamp Planete::~
He'll have a spot on it~!
:)

*
*
*
Here are some picx of us "playing parents" to Hong Hong::~
Simon's adorable nephew from London::~
He was a handful::~
I couldn't even get a decent shot without him moving about::~
That was Genting, btw::~
We babysat him while the grownups went gambling::~
:)
Sweet ol' memories::~
*
*
*
Garden @ OU::~
I gotta say::~
!!!~Yucky-ish food~!!!
*fire the chefs~!
*
BUT
Great pineapple sorbets~!!!
:)
&
Great environment for lunch/dinner::~I'd love to have one::~
Both my sis(s) would too~!!!
Even my Dad agreed to get us one since we have the space in the house::~
But mommy won't let us buy a new one unless our old one's broken::~
:(
*sigh*
*
*
*
Last event on the agenda::~
Valentine's day 2009::~
Was..
With..
The...
Bestie~!!!
Shocking~?
But true~!

Cuz on the 13th Feb 2009::~
Simon and I had a huge row::~
Hence valentine-mood- with-him was gone with the wind::~

I was at Pavi with Chyi::~
Had Valentine's lunch at Athena::~
Not going back there EVER~!
They cook their soups with bugs::~
*yuck*

Compensated Valentine's unfortunate lunch with
Amarin Heavenly Thai @ MV::~
My all time FAV Thai restaurant~!!!
(^.^)That was our Post-Valentine's dinner::~
Great Tom Yam::~
Tortured Chyi in the process::~
& she had to have 3 drinks to "help" her through the meal::~
Haha::~
*Check out the silver flower ring I gave her as a Valentine gift~!*
Pretty no~?
(^.~)











No comments: