Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Layout::~ Coming Sooooon::~

by The Great Cyren Z. Wong::~
=)
Got him to design a "new look" for my blog::~ After I got so fasinated by his layout::~ When he was showing it off in the library the other day::~ Haha::~
Click here to view his other creation::~
http://thebutterflight.blogspot.com/

Comments~??? Comments~??? Comments~???
I love it, tho::~
&
ZZ's being so nice to spend hours photoshopping it for me::~
Eventho it is still the exams period::~
I DID tell him I'm in no hurry to get it::~
AND he chose the pic of Simon and I by himself~!!!
Baby will be so so so pleased::~
Haha::~
Cuz I thought he'd pick a solo pic of me or sth::~

=DDD
Anywayz::~
Thanks so so so much::~
(^.^)
However::~
It's still under construction::~
Gotta change the font and colours and re-put the links and stuff::~
and then::~
Voila~!!!
A whole new look::~!!!
(^.~)
But I'll miss doing my own header tho::~
=/




1 comment:

Cyren Asteraceya said...

Erh....I told you I finished EXAMS like...YESTERDAY!!!

No sweat! I had fun making it anyway!!! Let's me excercise some creative juices!