Monday, June 9, 2008

Ola::~ me backkk::~


~::Exam's a chore::~

But then, God creates a window
when he blocks up the door with lots and lots of books::~
To Him and him::~
To him::~Unfortunately::~
My sugar level has increased::~
No thanks to the bulk of chocolate-related-items
my parents bought home from Spain::~They're 100% sugar un-free::~
We're gonna need insulin shots soon::~
and here's a liquor sweet which I like::~not to eat tho::~
apparently it sucks, according to my sis::~
I like the packaging::~
and now::~
Introducing my
I-used-to-hate-it-but-now-im-addicted-to-it
when-there's-nothing-to-eat-and-chocolate-is-too-sweetening-and-fattening
snack::~
My parents went to Spain during the 1st 2 weeks of my study break::~
*envyyy*
While I'm stuck here blowing my memory disk space::~
But apparently Spain was boringgg::~
Strictly not for kids or adults with low attention span::~
Boredom might engulf you to death::~

Nah::~
I'm aggregating::~
Anywayz::~
With my parents gone::~
I'm da adult of the house::~
=/
Have to babysit the kids::~
Fetch them up and down::~
Make sure Granny's fine and dandy::~
Lock the house::~
etc...

AND STUDY~!!!
There goes my house party plans::~
Anyhow::~
Not that study is badd::~
I've to get me butties into Melbourne U::~
Remember~???
Therefore::~
The everyday trips to Monash to studayy::~
For consultation and what not::~
*sighh*
Teamwork is the ONLY WAY to get ANY credit here::~
Natalie's being such a great help as usual::~
=))
Overall::~
My first paper was a hectic ball of anxiety::~
But we (Suzzane, Melissa and I) managed to "spot" the questions::~
Tehee::~
Nah::~
We just did ALL the freaking learning obj(s)::~
=/
Oh and to those who STILL doesn't know their exam venue::~
HERE~!!!
Find out your seat no. and venue::~
Despite the serious mode of studying::~
I had a surprise when revision-ing::~
Baby came to visit one day::~
=)))
What we doodled on my knee::~
We went to AC for lunch::~
and then::~
There was Ice Monster::~
Amazing amazing amazing dessert cafe::~
Their "Signature Dessert"::~
What we had::~


Taylor's students should so so so go there and try their desserts::~
Especially the Mango Ice::~
Which ironically::~
Reminds me of kissing::~
Hehee::~
*blushes*
NOT THAT we kissed while savouring the dessert::~
Or maybe we did::~
Once::~
Or twice::~
=Xx
Nvm::~
Forget that::~

It's kinda exp tho::~
BUT
Worth EVERY darn penny::~
The portion is HUGE::~
anywayz::~
go Go GO tryyy~!!!
and savour every mouthful::~
I assure you it's memorable::~
Bring your family or friends or GF/BF/BFF::~
Just don't have smooch fests with your BFF::~
That's just wierd::~
=/

Anywayz::~
My parents (while in Spain) did msg to ask us how we were::~
E.g. Did I take care of the lil ones and big ones::~
and the obvious question::~
How's my study~???
O.o

Surely I'm not gonna say::
Not good, Mommy::~
I think I'm screwing up::~
=.=""
Or maybe they meant "Study", the puppy::~awww::~
Cute~!
Anywayz::~
It's was FUN on Friday night::~
Revive was great::~
Melissa was creepy-ish-ly amazing::~
In a GOOD way::~
Oh::~
and she has a city too~!!!
It's called Mel's city::~
Haha::~
I like that city::~
=)))
The "gang" and our main character::~
Melissa (Chiq in the Bomba shirt)::~
Joo Khiang wasn't meant to be in the picture::~
Haha::~
Joking::~

Okay::~
Before I go back to study mode::~
Guess who the lil boy in the below pic(s) is~???

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Who is he~???
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
It's
*
*
*
*
*
*
Chace from Gossip Girl~!!!Haha::~
He looked so nerd-ish and geek-ish, then~!!!
But (girls) check him out now::~
Yummay::~
x)


No comments: