Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ola~!!!

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk::~
Been busy layaning people whom
I've abandon during my study confinement::~
Proof::~
=))))))))))))))))))
and more proofs::~
Playing the "Eva-watch-Tony-at-Spurs-game" role::~
aka
Watching the guys play bsb::~
&
There's the MV randomness-trip::~
Cuz we had nothing to do::~
So::~
We took
the Car-The Star-the running in rain-The Bus- The KTM- The Car
transport::~
and watched::~
Hahahahahahahahahahaahaha::~
=))))
All in all::~
I had a really really really awesome time~!!!
Thanks, Baby::~
*Muaxsxsxx*
anywayz::~
Updates updates~!!!
Chyi came back from the country famous for anti-chewing gum:~
Oh and there's that lion-fish thingy::~
Hmmm~??

Haha::~
Anywayz::~
She bought me prezzies~!!!
Loves::~
&

From Spain::~
Mommy bought me a tote::~
From::~
And a dress~!!!
From::~
That's Madonna's line of clothing::~
But I wanted a pair of jeans::~
With the "M" on the back pocket::~
=(
anywayz::~
there's still a couple of weird things parents buy::~
=/
The No. 1 reason why I never ask my parents to shop for me::~

anywayz::~
At least they have good taste in picking chocolates:~
=)))))
I'm addicted::~

I want moreeeee~!!!
x)
And I tried baking::~It's heavenly~!!!
=)
Speaking of cooks in the house::~
Presenting the ONLY dish my dad has
EVER cooked in my 19 years of life
::~
Instant noodles and eggs not included::~
Spaghetti Bolognese~!!!
Its sooooo good~!!
Or maybe it's psychological::~
since I've never ever ate anything he cooked b4::~
=/
BUT it WAS better than most restaurants'::~
=)))

Tumbling tresses::~
aka
My new "do"::~
Nice~????
=)))

I know it's kinda late but::~
Check out this amazing dance by Katee and Joshua::~
On "So You Think You Can DANCE~???"
THEY ARE DA BOMB~!!!