Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY Eve::~


The restaurant's romantic entrance::~
x)
I like::~

Anywayz::~
Introducing::~
meLLie's Reunion Dinner::~
Bloopers of that darn pic above::~
Sister's comment(s)::~
While taking that pic of me::~
1# Mun, you smile weird la::~
2# Show some teeth abit::~
3# Okay, that's too much a laugh::~
4# Wtv la::~ This one can la::~

xDDD


We were having a snog-fest @ the restaurant::~

and she still wanted more::~
xDDD





My fav::~
Yee Sang~!!!

Weird thing wuz::~
They put dragon fruit in it too::~






Happy happy me::~

Yums::~
But it was too wet cuz of the dragon fruit juice::~
Then::~
It was Chow Time~!!!

After the dinner::~
Went to the ladies b4 heading home::~

Rating of that place::~
Atmosphere :: 6
Food :: 4.5
The shark fin soup was too starchy~!!!
The worst of all~???
Service :: 3
They "forgot" to put in the abalone in the seafood dish::~
Price :: 100++ per person
Overall comment :: DON'T GO THERE~!!!
The captain made my dad so pissed when he tried to
serve us raw abalone when we asked why the dish lacked it::~

=.=""""
Went home::~
Helped my sis with getting her new DP::~
O.o
Emo::~

While waiting for the new year to arrive::~
I did some of me too::~
Totally un-emo-fied::~







Haha::~
My lil sis did hers herself::~

and she errr::~
Played with my hair rollers~???
xDDD

Poor Clifford::~
xDDD
That was around 12 midnight::~
Soon it was::~
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...
=D
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~!!!
Ran downstairs to kiss my parents::~


=D
Well::~
Buh-bye PIGGIES and::~
Hello RATS~!!!

Celebrate the Rat Year, yall::~
Cheers~!!!


No comments: