Sunday, February 10, 2008

GUESS? wad I bought~!?!?!










Price :: RM150
Bought them with my pay::~
as promised to myself::~
Sorry Prisss::~
I cant help myself::~
they're so pretty~!!!

Wore them for CNY::~
Cuz they totally go well with all my fuchsia ensembles::~
Next target~???
Jimmy Choo(s)~!!!
xDDDD
That one's on the way::~
But for now::~
A rich dark purple Miss Sixty(s)::~
Price :: RM 370
50% off tho::~
xDDD
Which I'm buying over the Aldo white ones::~
Price :: RM 470
also 50% off::~
But still pricey for a non-formal pair::~
The bestie advised against the Miss Sixty and Aldo::~
The bf just wants me happy::~

The fashionable Miss Ling advised to get it as its cheap(er)::~
and since I'm gonna be wearing them often right~???
Hmmm::~
Lets just let fate decide::~
Tommorow I'll be in KLCC's Miss Sixty::~
IF they have my size::~
I'd get them::~
Good idea~???




No comments: