Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Event :: meLLie's Annual CNY party::~

:: Date ::
16th February 2008

:: Time ::
5pm onwards till next morning

:: Essentials ::
Wear RED
Bring AngPows for my sis(s) and I
Come with an empty stomach
Flash the sms I sent you to enter the premises
Bring at least RM1000 to lose gamble
=DDD
*Comply if you can::~
*If you can't::~
well::~
May the force be with you::~
xDDD
For those who received my invitation via sms::~
Please RSVP by Friday, thxx::~
so I can start sending my address to you::~
For those who knows where my place is::~
Please do a good deed and help guide those who doesn't::~
Or fetch them::~
Which ever way::~
Cuz then you'll be doing me a huge favor
not having to pick up too many calls asking for directions::~
For those who din't::~
Kindly wait for the hard copy to reach your letterbox::~
Cuz I either lost or dun have your current h/p number::~
Thousands of apologies::~
It's not my intentions to have misplaced your contacts::~
If you want confirmed invitation::~
Please email me your h/p numbers::~
And I'll send my address to you::~
Cheerio~!!!
So, how's your new year~???



No comments: