Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Prayer for us all::~

~::19-12-07::~
meLLie's Dooms Day::~

Why~??
SAM Results-are-out-day::~
I'm a freakin' nervous wreck right now::~
Blogging to pass time::~
Watching a movie later to pass time::~
Read a book later~?? nah::~ Cant concentrate::~
anywayz::~
I'd like to ask the Lord::~

To give me Courage through the-time-when-I-know-my-results::~
Strength to understand and process the effects of my results::~ (whether bad or good::~)
And Wisdom while making the decisions which will determine my fate::~
and Dear Lord::~
Please Bless those amongst us who deserve the best from You::~
and answer their prayers::~
Thank You, Lord::~
& to all my SAM mates::~
Best of Luck::~
and no matter what the outcome is::~
Remember that the result (itself) doesn't determine your fate::~
It's either just a speed-bump in life::~
Or a step towards your ambition::~
YOU determine what you will to have::~
Like my mom always quote :: There's a will, there's a way::~
Haha::~ I gotta say it's easier said than done tho::~
Have faith, my friends::~
It's not the end::~
It's just a beginning::~




No comments: