Saturday, December 15, 2007

Through my lenses :: Pangkor

The trip I've been waiting for since b4 Trials::~

With my amazing L3 classmates::~
and
my Baby for companionship::~
It has been
a memorable 4 day trip::~
But we can do better::~ Right~? L3~?
Anyone up for another trip~???
Anywayz::~
Here's the Picx::~
for the loong awaited::~
~::L3's Pangkor Trip 2007::~
I put "Tattoo" by Jordin Sparks
as a song for this slide
to commemorate the feelings that every1 had bestowed upon me::~
Just like a tattoo::~

::::::::::::::::~::::::::::::::::
These are my memoirs::~
Frozen in time::~
Captured into the memory card::~
It's priceless value forever kept within::~

*sniff*
I miss those times::~
=(
Anywayz::~
Here's some of my fav memoirs::~

Just being a part of them::~
Having endless fun::~



Being with him for 96 hours::~
&
Never leaving my side::~



With great friends::~
Who sleeps so serenely::~And just being really really happy::~


Hoping that this journey will last forever and ever::~
Dearest L3::~

Love,
Mel
P.S. Thanks for the memory::~








2 comments:

Unknown said...

go to website Ysl replica handbags important link replica dolabuy Clicking Here high quality replica bags

Unknown said...

replica nappy bags hermes replica handbags r5r91e4p59 replica bags hong kong replica bags karachi you could try this out l9m89e2h32 best replica ysl bags why not try these out n2w17m4j60 gucci replica replica bags in dubai d8s59g2y00