Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A True Miracle Amongst Us::~

This post is dedicated to spread the Faith::~
You see, a miracle had occurred not very long ago::~
On the night of 15 Dec 2007::~
My Sifu, Priss and her Bf, KH had survive through
a very fatal-able accident::~
And without a scratch~!!!
But, Priss, I hoped you and KH did go to the hospital for checkups:~
just in case, okay~??
Here's Priss's post on the incident::~


Well, I just got to know my SAM results::~

It's not extremely good::~

Not bad-Bad either::~

But I'd like to thank Him for giving me courage and strength::~

Cuz I didn't have a nervous breakdown::~

Thank You, Lord::~

I'd also like to thank those whom I love::~
My Baby::~
For his assurance::~
My Bestie::~
For her faith and prayers::~
My Sisters::~
For making me happy enough to last the waiting-period::~
and my friends::~
As they've gave me support, well-wishes and mostly their prayers::~
Thanks so much~!!!

After knowing my results::~

I went to Priss's blog to thank her 4 waking me up::~

and I got to know the news::~

Being overwhelmed by their miraculous feat::~

I realized::~

What is my previously "supposed" not-up-to-my-expectation results' dreadful outcome compared to Priss's accident~??

Mourning over petty results or damaged cars is nothing compared to that amazing miracle::~

The Lord had been extremely merciful::~

I'd like to thank Him for His love

and allowing Priss and KH to still be with us today::~

Thank You, Lord::~





No comments: