Saturday, October 20, 2007

Last post b4 Finals::~

Yea::~
My last post peeps::~
Appreciate it yo::~
My finals will be from da 5th of Nov till da 20th::~
Then it'll be Prom on da 21st Nov::~
Then Pangkor on da 25th::~
Then Hong Kong Trip::~
Shopping~!!!
Then another trip wid my baby::~
After that::~
It's NEW YEAR~!!!
*******************************************
Went to OU to hunt for Suzzane's prezzie::~
David, Thomas, Priss, Kah Ho and I::~
Priss drove me::~
Kah Ho, wid da boyz::~
Priss wuz ermm playing wid her B'boy::~
and I tried to snap a photo off da Police next to da boyz::~
Since Le B'day gurl's another Roxy fanatic like moi::~
Her mean twin :: Priss had decided to get her a Roxy sth wid my membership thingy::~
Which we thought had 20% off all items::~
But instead, it wuz only 10%::~
Sry Priss~!!!
Made us spend more on da prezzie::~


Yupp::~
Le couple and Le "couple"::~


I feel like a Panasonic Lamp wid them pairs::~
::::::::::::::::::
Bought da prezzies::~
Shopped::~
Look see(ed) alot::~
I targeted my Prom "needs" ::~
David was lecturing me bout my high heel obsession::~
Exactly like Priss::~
and so::~
I'm gonna be in my Adidas next week::~
Called up my mom::~
Told her I'm done::~
She told me to wait::~
Thomas wanted to get an extra sth for =X::~
and we went to =X to get a vry $$ =X::~
B'cuz of my extreme class-ful taste in trends and fashion::~
he asked me to choose da right 1::~
I chose and tried for size::~
But I still liked da diamond studded one compared to da craving embedded one::~
But it wuz blue::~
and I think =X's more of a blue person::~
(There, Thomas,
I kept your secret well::~
Didn't disclose anything vital right~??)
xDD
B'day post will be up later::~
(^.~)
Then my mom came came::~
FYI to alot of peeps::~
IBM is literally next to OU::~
In case yall dunno::~

and so we gt Thomas home::~
and my mom made an illegal U-turn::~
Which shocked all of us::~
Cuz we thought it was a legal u-turn::~
Sorry Thomas::~
I should have drove::~
xDDD
Went home::~
Bathed::~
Dressed up in my::~

I'm wearing my newly bought Pink Babydoll dress::~
Which wuz 3 sizes too big::~
darn Size 12::~
But I love love love dat shade of Pink~!!!
And my sis wanted to wear her new Roxy jacket::~


It's adorable~!!!
( gonna post up my new style soon::~
Topshop oriented::~
Cuz I bought like 8 new stuffies from there::~)

Went to::~


My Shangri La B'day dinner wuz postponed::~
Cuz Daddy wanted Korean that night::~
*sigh*
I drove::~
x)








haha::~ she gave in eventually::~

But then::~
Who can resist me~??
xDD




Daddy massaging~???
I want~!!!
x)

Then de yummies came::~



While waiting for desserts:::~
My lil sis snapped a shot of me::~
Saying I look::~



One of the pix I know my Lil sis will kill me for posting up (when she's older)::~



Sisterly love::~
Btw::
Did I mention~???

Meet Stardust (official name)
aka
Blondie ( house name)
aka
Wat dan ho( a chinese noodle)::~ (My name for it)
xDD

Who is a poser:::~


& Meet Vandread::~
aka
Bullet
aka
Fok gin chow (Black noodles) ::~

and he's so active and fast no one can grab a shot of him still he's tired::~



Nope, I still dun have da guts to grab them yet::~

*****************************************
Back to da dinner::~
haha::~
Toliet shot::~
Since I kena lots of nagging on da way there::~
I decided not to drive home::~
So there::~

*******************************************
Kz peeps::~
That's my last post::~
Gonna go start my intense revision now::~
Lastly::~
I'm gonna miss::~

Yo Babe::~
Called you once but you're asleep-ish::~
Now i'm buzy::~
So we can't meet::~
=(

******************************************
& I'm really gonna miss::~


Been breaking the records::~
Meeting up almost everyday during the Raya break::~

=(
Muaxsxsx*
Baby::~
I'll be missing your huggz*
He promised to visit me during my exam period::~
Hanging on to those visit to survive for da next month::~
*sigh*

No comments: