Saturday, October 13, 2007

Loong Weekend::~

Wishing::~
A great morning::~
*Yawn*
(had to pull myself out from bed to get breakfast for my sis(s) and Granny::~ b4 heading off to Simon's place::~)

Happy Raya to my Malay frends~!!!
& seriously::~
*
*
*
*
I HAVE GOT TO START REVISION~!!!
*squeals*
*
*
*
*
*
anywayz::~
I think I did sth quite amazing today::~
I studied @ Simon's hse::~
Eventho it wasn't much::~
Just Legals Topic 4::~
But still::~
Went there yesterday::~
Simon picked me up::~
Saying that Alex wuz planning a Redbox thingy::~
But it wuz canceled::~
So, we went home::~
Did nothing much::~
We both slept alot::~
Wrestled too::~
Cuz he went to Qbar for a modelling contest which his frend- Jun Yih participated in::~
Lots of disappointment cuz apparently the "models" weren't really "wow" worthy::~
Anywayz::~
It's all talent and trend right~???
Just look how successful Kate Moss is::~
Drove home today in da storm::~
With my driving skills and the unruly weather::~
It's a miracle I'm alive::~
Seriously::~
I didn't spot a whole enormous pool of water::~
and sped through it::~
Lost control of the wheel::~
But with my *ahem* quick reflexes::~
or sheer luck::~
I pulled the wheel straight::~
*breathe a sigh of relieve*
Therefore::~
I ensure it's totally safe to be in my car::~
just ask Chyi~!!!
haha::~
Okayy::~
Went home::~
Checked the car::~
Cuz I had another lil accident back at the petrol station::~
Wuz goin' to bathe::~
Chatted with my sis(s)::~
And this wuz one of the funniest conversation we had in weeks::~
Ching :: Xin's been following me all day::~ She's so destructive::~
Me :: (to Xin) She said you're destructive::~
Xin :: (holding her mini umbrella and hacking invisible things around)
What's destructive~??
X.x


Rushed to get da lil ones and the oldest one ( Granma ) to Overseas restaurant for dinner::~





Tried to get a shot of Granma without getting nagged at::~
Couldn't stop laughing::~

Then::~
After a gazillion request::~
Granny finally volunteered::~
With her fav grandbaby::~
Had a really good time::~
Who knew dinner without my parents will be so informal and fun~???
I'm such a family person::~

While driving home::~
My lil sis and I were havin' a ball racing some guy in a Suzuki::~
Cuz he came out of nowhere and beat my Harrier's speed at the traffic::~
My sis wuz like::~
"You lost to a Myvi weii::~"
X.x

Reached home::~
Was changing back into my jammies::~
and spotted a new bruise::~
and another::~
and another::~
and another::~
and soon it wuz::~
Watch out Simon Liew Wai Leong::~
I'm comin' tmr and you're gonna pay 4 them::~
& you better wear more armour this time::~
*wicked grin*



2 comments:

Unknown said...

you can try here high end replica bags find more information gucci replica handbags check this site out replica gucci bags

sough said...

j1p94h6l13 y1n25u4j90 q1y52p3g25 y6e50b9e96 w9t71s3d18 p1d07q6m92