Saturday, October 20, 2007

I hate this tightening feeling in my heart::~

And it's called::~

Been waking up from my sleep with my heart beating super fast nowadays::~
Like I've been running::~
Simon reckons it's emotional stress::~
*sigh*
My torture dungeon::~


With top secret "Confidential" Ans::~ Haha::~
&
When I'm being toooo "tortured"::~
I do alot if this::~
wid my trusty K800i::~

and I also do educational illustrations::~


And non-educational illustrations too::~It's half a lady's face and half a guy's face::~ btw::~
Or I read my newly bought magz::~


Which obviously agrees to my principles of::~
Why is our world dominated my men, anyway~???

or I'll enter Wat Dan Ho's new hse::~


Haha::~

and
~::Lastly::~
There's alwayz the midnight call I'll forever look forward to every night::~
*Muaxsxsx baby*

No comments: