Saturday, October 20, 2007

Dessertz @ Red Beannie::~

My mom had a tantrum b4 dinner::~
Said I spoilt her mood::~
I wuz like W*h~???
I wuz studying upstairs and she thought that I was taking my sweet time dressing up for dinner::~
(which wuz supposed to be @ Klang)
but since my mom's mood became so fowl::~
When every1 wuz already getting our shoes and my Granma had already gotten ready to walk towards the car::~
she drove off herself::~
*menopause alert*
and my Dad became so surprise he laughed back to the house and switched the TV on::~
I wuz totally confused::~
my Granma wuz laughing and blaming us::~
"See la, you made her angry::~ haha"
=.=""""
My sis wuz on the fon with her frend::~
apparently totally oblivious to what had happened::~
I told my lil sis to call my mom and she wuz just watching the telly with my dad::~
So, I had to made the darn call::~
and she didn't pick up::~
Several minutes later::~
My mom came back::~
Waited outside::~
we hurried towards the car::~
and you know what she did~???
She drove the car back into the porch::~
(with every1 in the car)
and said that she's so pissed that she didn't wanna have dinner::~
*no comment*
I'm not gonna say anything against her::~
but yeah::~
It's weird and come to think of it it's kinda childish as well::~
I got lots of nagging and yelling and tantrums after that::~
(even after I explained that I wuz studying)
but yeah::~
dinner still came::~
just 2 hours later::~
and then my mom's mood apparently improved so so much::~
she brought us for desserts::~

Check out my lil sis's expression::~
*cute~!!!*
and I tried to copy::~


Haha::~
That's for you, David::~





No comments: