Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Decided to *aloha my beloved blog 4 awhile::~
taking Chyi's advice::~
to rant::~
Feeling down-ish::~
He called::~
said he wuz a bit upset::~
& I waited for him to tell me wad happened::~
and he just mumbled sth bout his friend and Dota::~
Well, I'm a if-you-wanna-tell-i'll-listen-
-dun wanna tell-dun bother-to-mention
-and-make-me-make-you-say-anything
-especially-when-you-know-i'm-not-in-
a-very-jolly-mood-right-now
person::~

So yeah::~
I'll probably msg him later::~
anywayz::~
To my fellow L3-ians::~
Miss you guyz loads::~ Not going to college is such a bore::~
I could almost feel like I'm missing Ms. Yong::~
But yeah::~ On my 2nd thought::~

I'm sry for the realllllllyyyyyyy over-dued::~ Secret-Recipe-B'day-Celebration-for-all-da-Sept(onwards)-Babies-
wait::~ he's calling
*
*
**
*
*
*
*
**
*
*
*
okay::~
well, apparently I couldn't resolve his upset-ness::~
or restore his happiness::~
Okay, I admit it's my bad::~
But he sure did make this new hole in my heart::~
with all his well-chosen-words to tell me::~
Which I couldn't bring myself to tell him just yet::~
I'll probably tell him tmr::~
after I restored some of his happiness::~
anywayz::~
It's my lil sis's B'day party tmr::~
Her real B'day date's on da 6th::~
Anyone wanna wish her can do so in my Friendster or Facebook::~
I'll get her to read it::~ and reply you::~ It'll do her English good::~
Simon and Chyi's gonna be here::~
Gosh, I dunno how to handle both of them::~
Will have to find out tmr::~
Okayy::~ Cont with my previous "Wad-I-was-saying-before-the-phone-call-came"::~
The over-dued::~ Secret-Recipe-B'day-
Celebration-for-all-da-Sept(onwards)-Babies-
On-Suzzane's-B'day-but-we-also-
celebrated-for-DeYao-by-putting-cake-on-his-face
post::~

I know I'm laaaaate like noone's business::~
but my Explorer's down::~
I'm using Firefox::~ Which makes saving the picture(s) so effing difficult::~
Jams up the whole thing for every picture I tell you:::~
Waste my precious study time::~
So, I'll post it up later::~
When I'm free enough to wait for the pix to be saved::~ or I'll get it straight from Priss::~
^^...
Till then, coming soon or later::~
There's my Last day of college episode::~
My lil sis's "Princess Beauty Pagent"::~
Haha::~ She's dieting::~
Simon's new hair do::~
Which I think the guy dunno how to style it 4 him::~
My two wonderful furballs::~
Some of my study-bored-ness-therefore-took-a-couple-of-wu-liao pixx::~
My Connaught (dunno whether it's spelt lidat, but in Cantonese it's "Hong Lok") Night Market Trip and gifts::~
This wuz during Halloween, Happie Be-lated Halloween peeps~!!!
I heard Taylors had a dress-up-day::~
Darn, it sounds fun::~ =(

and lastly::~ My new-est decoration in moi room::~
So, stay tuned::~
Toodles and cheers::~
Working tmr 4 da lil highness's party::~
Will be spending half da day::~
Babysitting kids &
Blowing and tying balloons till my perfectly manicured nails rupture::~
Nitexxx peeps::~









No comments: