Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Belt (^.~) to go with moi dressies~!!!

Experimented with my hair last night::~
Getting sick of leaving it down everyday::~
Result~??


This one's taken by my sis::~

I loved it~!!!
eventho it wuz a lil messy::~
it's very chiq and carefree::~
and on da next morning::~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
tada::~
Went to Cat Whiskers and Blink* during break::~
Had to help Yik Hong get Lay Ai's B'day prezzie for her::~
He said it wuz a top so, we couldn't get accessories for her::~
A top it wuz::~
First, we had to skip Eng to have a longer break to hunt for da dress::~
Secondly, turns out Yik Hong promised a Dota game wid Jien Hoong::~
So, he made Winnie and I go do his chores::~
Thirdly, he asked me to pay 4 it 1st::~
Therefore, CONCLUSION~???
James Tan Yik Hong is damn bad::~
Nvr thank me somemore::~
Suan Liao::~
At least sth good came out of the 2hr break::~
1#
I've screen protected my phone::~
Therefore no need to use that fugly, bulky cover anymore::~
and 2#
I got a pretty new white belt~
That goes with tons of my dresses~!!!
(^.~)
Check it out~

~::Beach wear::~

~::Party Wear::~

~::Formal Wear::~


Gonna get another one tomorrow::~
Preferably Gold::~
xDD

No comments: