Sunday, November 4, 2007

Okie::~
Apparently my last post went
a lil over-board-with-the-emotions-thingy::~

I take it back::~
The whole " I'm a if-you-wanna-tell-i'll-listen-
-dun wanna tell-dun bother-to-mention
-and-make-me-make-you-say-anything
-especially-when-you-know-i'm-not-in-
a-very-jolly-mood-right-now person::~"
Actually I wuz really moody that time
and I'd really wanted some1 to understand::~

I apologize::~
Dun get me wrong::~
I'd listen with all my heart and soul::~
I assure you::~

How can I possibly leave you alone with your tormented emotions::~
I'd never do that in a gazillion years::~
Except if you break my heart::~ Period::~
And I understand::~
Even if I don't show it
and when I'm totally feeling selfish and ego-ish::~
I do care::~
And that when you're down::~
you'd need me to be there for you::~
I know that you know ::~
and I know you'd still want me to put it all out for you::~
I'd do it under normal circumstances::~
It's just I wuz moody this time::~
and I shouldn't have been::~
I thought you'd feel my emotions::~
I was wrong::~

In fact, I didn't sense your emotions enough
and I know it's my fault::~
I'm truly sorry::~
& I know you won't hurt me anymore::~
as you've promised::~
So,
I promise::~
I'd control myself the next time
and attend to your feelings above all else::~

Love,
Mel


No comments: