Wednesday, June 13, 2007

College started... 2nd semester, here I DUN wanna come::~ =.="

Skool College started::~
wuz dreading it::~
*refer to da ICPU prom last pic*
Getting my results::~
Actually::~
Got all of them d::~
Except for ESL::~
all my other subjects were da pits::~
Getting stress-ed up juz by blogging it down::~
On da bright side::~
Its da BEST mid-term hols EVER::~
On da down side::~
Its OVER::~
missing Genting Tripp::~
missing Family Tripp::~
missing shopping::~
missing Chyi::~
missing him::~
How nice if I cud time travel::~
or better still::~
STOP time::~
Like Hiro in Heroes::~
Watched it juz now::~
OMFG I dun believe Sylar's alive after da explosion::~
AND
he killed Claire~!!!!!!
(T^T)
Nvm...
waiting for da next episode::~
I lurve Hiro~!!!
He's soooo cute~!!!!!
in da cute-cute way:::~
(^.^)
Wore dis da 1st day of Coll::~


My new Billabong Top and da Padini skirt::~
Wanna know why I spent RM 138++ on da Billabong top~??
Check it outt~!!!

Watch out for my sexay back::~
XD
and I hav to wear a bikini 4 it::~
a bit ma fan::~
but I've been craving 4 it for 1 yr ++ d::~
finally da stock came::~
I grabbed it::~
and ITS MINE~!!!!
XD
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Watched Shrek 3 wid::
Winnie
Shereen
Ana
James
Jean Yi
Keh Huat
James's frend
Its okie I guess::~
juz dun expect too much::~
Da 1st 1 still da best::~
and since James is Sherk::~
We can all blame him for making =Xx "Fiona" pregnant::~
Tsk tsk tsk
James...
Learn to control yur lust::~
1st you kissed Elizabeth and ended up in Davy Jones Locker::~
and now you ****ed Fiona and have baby poop all over::~
XD
Bought Dis wid Winnie and Shereen::~

I lurve it~!!!
I think it goes really well wid mua new skirt::~
XD
and I can push it all da way up till above my elbows too::~
check it out::~


And a special thxx to Winnie 4 fetchin me backk::~
*muaxsxsxsxsxsxsxsxsx*
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Someone handed me dis in skool::~
So, I'm advertising 4 Maison::~
they shud pay me::~

Traffic Light Night::~
Sounds Fun::~
I'd be wearin' red top, red bottom and red heels::~
cuz I've Simon::~
I'm 100% his::~
Sry, guyz...
XD




No comments: