Monday, June 11, 2007

ICPU Prom + Daddy's Day

10 June 2007
Big day for all da ICPU-ians::~
who attended their prom::~

as for me::~
as usual::~
I LURVE these events::~
they juz hav a magnetic force which attracts me to them::~
the 4 magical words::~
P-R-O-M
Where 1 can dress up::~
strut their stuff::~
and be elegant::~
for that enchanted evening::~

That morning::~
I DID NOT get my beauty sleep::~
I woke up at 10am::~
waaayyy too early 4 a nocturnal being such as I::~
had my driving lesson of 4 freakin' hours::~
no breakfast::~
no lunch::~
Mr. Lee DID NOT give me any break whatsoever::~
Wuz gonna die from hunger and exhaustion::~
went home::~
ate dat miserable "breakfast" of a Wan Tan Mee::~
Its portion is sooo lil::~
I could have eaten 3 of those::~
anywayz::~
too tired to eat anywayz::~
crashed in my room::~
and
Zzzzzz....

Till::~
5pm::~
woke up::~
bathed::~
wore my dress::~
Let the beauty regime begin::~
XD


My made-up look::~
Look pretty much da same as her make-up technique::~
Simple::~
Clean::~
and concentrated on da eyes::~
If only I had realli looonng lashes and blue eyes::~

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Back from da salon::~
Hurried through everything::~
Wrote a poem for my dad::~
(while waiting 4 my hair-do to be done)
for Daddy's day::~
It goes sth like dis::~
Dear Daddy,
In my growing phase;
I realize that I'm slowly less in your gaze.
But sincerely,
No matter where I roam;
My heart'll always be,
yours and yours alone.
Well,
I'm no poet::~
but it rhymes~
^^...
My sis and my mom went to get da::~

Cake::~?
XD
Turns out they chose 3 different flavours
and put them together::~
O.o
My 1st time seeing it too::~
When I saw it::~
I laffed till my sides hurt::~
Lol::~
C-R-E-A-T-I-V-E
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Lurve you daddy~!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
When da celebration wuz over::~
I zooomed to
Da Palace of Golden Horsies::~
Zhi wuz ushering da guests::~
Wait::~
His head's cut off::~
Here's another one::~

Much better::~
^^...

&
Oh, btw...
Dat pendant wuz handmade::~
by him of course::~
he's a fashion GENIUS::~




Caryn, Melody, Evvon, Cherish and a couple of other gals got nominated::~
Arieff, Affiq, Clinton, Johann, and a couple of other guyz got chosen as well::~
Da nominated ones had to be paired up as couples::~
There were games 4 them::~
THAT WUZ FUN-ny::~
hope SAM's prom will be better::~
^^...
At the end::~
Cherish won Prom Queen::~
and _____ won Prom King::~
(well, I dunno how to spell his name)
XD
CONGRATS TO BOTH OF
DA NEW ICPU PROM ROYALTIES~!!!



After that::~
Zhi and I went out to venture the perimeters::~
and search for his so-called a-mile-away-toilet::~
=.="""
Then we saw this not-functioning lif::~
and decided to play::~

XD


Then we both went back to hit da dancefloor::~
EVERYONE SHOOK THEIR BOOTIES::~
amazing DJ::~
amazing songs::~
and even more amazing booty-shakers::~
Da guys
(Kenny, Affiq, Rahul, Clinton and other dudes)
shuffled::~
Din't noe Kenny shuffled::~
big shock there::~


Then,
when everything wuz just heating up nice and funky::~
Da clock struck::~
and Cinderella had to go home::~
(Da ICPU-ians had a month hols::~
and I have NONE... college starts da next day =.="")
ah well::~
Said all da buh-byes::~
and left::~
well,
actually its cuz mummy called 12 times::~
and I din't pick up::~
When I finally did::~
she said she's there to pick me up d::~
so there::~
*sigh*

No comments: