Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Typical Day::~

Woke up at 6::~

Had college::~
Nice ain't it~??
Its like a glowing angel::~
^^...



not like dis yong sui fella



Mr.self-proclaimed Capt. Jack Sparrow/Sherk/Spider-man...







Mun Yee bought a new N70~!!!


It roxx~!!!


therefore we camwhored wid it::~






Nope::~


We dint use its 3.2 pixel cam::~


we used to 0.3 pixel cam for da 3G usage to self-take da pixx::~


here's da result::~




Off coloured and vry bad pic quality::~


(both da above pic wee taken at da same time...


Notice Mun Yee and I looking at her N70


and Winnie looking at my fon's cam~??)


XD


had more fun::~



There were the other picz but they were embarrassing::~


XD


During Legals::~



I handed up my research da earliest::~



did a whooping 21 sources~!!!



Got an EXCELLENT 4 it~!!!



XD



While everyone wuz busy doing their research::~



Look wad I found...
Hahaha~!!!



Unfortunately::~






We tried to save him::~


But it wuz too late~!!!


Poor Patrick~!!!








Nah...


dat dint happened::~


We did save him::~


He's Jean Yi's btw::~
so if you spot him around Jean Yi's bag in college::~
dun forget to say *hi* back K~?
XD






Guess...






Just now star fish eater wuz doing dis to Shereen::~





And he's got an affectionate feeling 4 guyz too::~


Prove::


in dis over-dued-pic::~











Apart from dat over dued pic::~


found dis one too::~


Terrence and I switched shoes::~


XD








Boy, he had a tough time walking back to class::~






Well::~


after skool::~


Thxx to Jun Wei's broken sandals::~


I had to lend her my wedges to proceed to da cobblers'::~


She said that wuz her worst experince in her life::~


On a 4.5 inch wedge::~


XD


So, Francine and I shared her sandal::~





XD


you shud have seen how Jun Wei walked her way back to college...


On 1 sandal~!!!




Mummy picked me up::~


Cuz Priss canceled da Movie:: 200 Pound Beauty::~


Cuz Mrs. Loo sed her research had some mistakes::~


and my poor sifu had alot of work to do::~


&


James and Jian were SUCH GREAT FRENDS to NOT get ME tickets to watch Fantastic Four::~


So, I turned out to have nowhere to go but to follow mummy::~




For dinner::~


Wid my sistas::~


whom were::~




Reminds me of my Primary skool days::~


even da smell too::~


sweaty::~ cuz we cant sit still then::~


well, come to think of it::~


now aso wudd::~


XD


Yupp I wore it today...again


to show Chyi::~


but did she turn up~??


Nooooo...


Have to pick her up later 4 sleepover::~




After dinner::~


Thxx mummy~!!!


Went shopping::~


Found these adorable skirts from MNG::~


I'm sooo buying it::~


You know why~??


Cuz...



XD




Went home::~


bathed::~


Picked Chyi up::~






Wore da shirt she got me::~




Wanna read wad it says~??





XD


Simon's gonna kill me if I wear it out wid him::~


he hates me wearing anything rude::~




Watched
Amazing show::~


Zai Zen and Jack were right::~


It rocked~!!!


Da way he made da perfume::~


Except da part where thousands of ppl were having sex at da same time::~


*ahem*


SICK betul...


even da Priest wuz doing it~!!!


but da most confusing part wuz where Jean wuz eaten...


I wuz like HUH~???
*trying to erase memories::~
Later::~
Surfing da net::~
In Terrence's blog,
saw dis::~
My 1st impresion wuz...
O.o
Since when Terrence become so self-obssesed~??
XD
actually...
-
-
-
--
-
-
It turns out to be dis mo liu name game::~
for mou liu ppl like me and Terrence to play ...
XD
Check mine out::~
and make yurs too::~
find out yur name's hidden meanings::~
A: Gorgeous
B: Loves people
C: Best Smile
D: Has one of the best personalities ever
E: Freakin' beautiful eyes!
F: wild and crazy, people adore you
G: Never let people tell you what to do
H: Easy to fall in love with
I: Loves to Kiss
J: Freaking Rowdy
K: Really silly
L: REALLY easy to fall in love with
M:makes dating fun
N: best bf/gf to ask for
O: Is a freak in bed
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: great girlfriend/boyfriend
S: Lives life for fun
T: GREAT kisser
U: gets blamed for everything
V: Not judgmental
W: Very broad minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Loved by everybody
Z: Lives life for fun
My short name::~
M:makes dating fun (no idea...ask Simon)
E: Freakin' beautiful eyes~! (haha... Judge me yurself)
L: REALLY easy to fall in love with (okkaayyy~?? well, I'm lovable in da cute-ish way... rite??)
My longer name::~
M:makes dating fun
E: Freakin' beautiful eyes!
L: REALLY easy to fall in love with
A: Gorgeous
N: best bf/gf to ask for
I: Loves to Kiss *ahem*
E: Freakin' beautiful eyes!
Well,
I'd like B, D, G, S, and Z in my name then...
XD
O's just s-i-c-k::~
somore I've got 2 of those in my FULL name...
=.=""

Then Chyi and I chatted all da way to oi oi time::~


Lurvness::~


*huggiess*


lets do it again k~?


XD











































No comments: