Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Class Profile D-O-N-E~!!!!!

They took me 3-4 hrs to complete...><
...have to collect
pix from friendster...
files...
old pixx...
fonts...
layouts...
backgrounds...
lots of cut and paste...
*yawn*
my hard work~
sleep-less nite~
endless concentration~
::Finally::
HERE THEY ARE~!!!



opps.. keh huat's names not added yet..
dun worry ^^..
i added in da original 1 d...
L3~!!!
Hope yall like it~^^...
Da next day in skool::~
TORTURE~!!!
kept nodding off to sleepy-land::~
Simon's supposed to come meet me...
tak jadi cuz he over-slept...
cuz i kept him awake till 3am ++
XD
~::luv u so much baby::~
~::thxx so much for teman'ing me da whole nite::~
~::while I hurry my ESL and Class profile::~
O.o
he's such a sweetheart really~
sent me another *missing you* msg juz now::~
shall call him back when I'm done::~
*muaxsxsxss* Simon

No comments: