Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Paedophile ALERT~!!!

The Star:: Monday 7 May 2007 :: W34
My mom took this news article out...
I read...
I tot...
and realize that I've been there before::~
(as a victim....
not a paedophile~ LOL)
I wuz young-ish
bout my lil sis's age::~
10.. I guess
&
There's dis F*CKER
who kept calling my hse~
(I always picked up
0.o
dunno why...)
At 1st he wuz nice...
tok sweetly~
I toked back~
My mom used to think he wuz my frends or sth...
then one day,
He asked me out::~
LITERALLY~!!
told me to skip piano lessons to meet him::~!
I asked why~
Then he asked me if I wanted to see his ****
=.=""""
cepat-cepat report to my mom~
We tried to use caller ID to track him down::~
(he lives in PJ btw)
My dad wuz soo F***ing pissed wid him
he wanted to get gangsters to bash him up::~
Another case::~
2 years later::~
My skool teacher::
I wuz quite shocked actually...
we were pals::~
he treated me and my friends nicely...
I like him cuz he wuz funny and stuff...
then on grad-day::~
he did sth an adult shudn't do on a 12 yr old::~
(Its not rape~but its serious enuf)
my frend (I'm not telling who)
reported him::~
but he dint get punished~
We were like::~
"WTF~?!?!?!?!"
school board tried to cover it up::~
F*** THEM WEIII~
~::CONCLUSION::~
DO NOT TRUST ANYONE~!!!
Now that I re-called,
I'm telling gals (and guyz.. erm if there's any)...
DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS~!!!
PROTECT YOUR YOUNGER SIS/NIECE~!!!
They said they give you $$$
You tell them::
-censored--censored--censored--censored-
-censored--censored--censored-
-censored--censored-
-censored-

No comments: