Tuesday, May 8, 2007

meLLie's K800i~!!! *muaxsxs*

Finally~!!!
my vry own~
K800i~!!!!
*grins*


Credit to my parents~!!!
*muaxsxsxsx*
tqtq (^.^)
:::::::::::::::::::::
Check out my hawt new accesory~!!!!

tot of gettin da brown 1...
cuz its kinda stylish~
unique colour::~brown~::
but at da shop,
da dude who sold me my gorgeous new hp sed:
your frends got da brown K800i rite~??
me: yea y~??
dude: try scratching it, the brown paint comes off easily~
=.=""
okayy....
cepat-cepat buy silver...
anywayz...
even James Bond liks it...
XD
I wuz actually comparing it (K800i) to da Nokia N73~music edition...


Why I wanted K800i::~

1. Da CyberShot cam~!!!
(developed pix are clearer)

2. User friendly...to meLLie XD
(cuz my ex-phone is aso a Sony-E...
you want me to re-learn how to use Nokia...
I'll die~)

3. Its SILVER~!!!

(Nokia N90 tada white or pure silver~)

Why I almost didn't want K800i::~
1. Its Bulky~!!! ><
(Winnie had hers b4 mine...
i saw da size...
and when like~WOA~!!!
somore have to add on da protective cover...)
Vry vry thick~yo
2. Nokia N90 music edition gt 2 speakers~!!!
K800i onli has 1...
wad to do~???
3. Cannot cam whore self-take pix~
Nokia's 3G cam can take pix~
K800i's 3G cam cannot...
=(
So, imagine my headache in da shop~!!!
Then, i flipped a coin to decide...
XD...no la
I wanted da cam more than da speakers
end of story~













No comments: