Monday, April 16, 2007

*~Huggies and Muaxsxs~*

There's Life
&
There's Love...


Nothing's perfect...
Nothing is everlasting...
Nothing's everything...

Learning...
Understanding...
Living...
Going on...

...I've learnt to understand that the art of living is to cope and to go on...

I'm blessed with a wonderful family...
an amazing bestie...
a perfect lover...
caring and loving friends...
And I am thankful...
I truly am...

Been moody lately...
Family~
Love~
Life~
all messed up
(Test and assignments adding to the stress...)
=.="""

::As for my friends::

Thxx for caring...

Thxx for supporting...
Thxx for listening...
Thxx for giving advice...
most of all
Thxx for being there~!!!

~*Lurve you guyz*~

Sry you had to see my moody face...
Sry you had to listen to my rants...

Special thanks to my bestie...
The amount of advice and care she'd given me...
all da love and support...
(while she's also having problems herself)
*tear's*
I dunno how much i owe it to her...
::luv u chyi::
~*huggies*~