Monday, April 23, 2007

17th of the 4th Month of the 7th 2000 year...^^

*~17 April 2007~*

Important Birthday

Dedication to my...
still shorter than me
all-grown up
gorgeous
mature
caring
lovable
adorable
cuddly
cute

(okayy..im going too far...)

SISTA~!!!!

TAN HOOI CHING
aka
CHINGSTER
aka
Michelle
aka
Oi~!!!!!!!!!!
*smiles*


But u really are...
*~An Angel Sent To Me~*

*muaxxsxsxsx*

~14 dis year

~mature:: hmm...::
(maybe more than me la..XD)

~my life companion*literally~!!*
:: we r vry vry close k~?::

~sleeps wid me ::cuz we lurve each other::
(now now boys...
i noe its a hot idea wid two gals in a bed...
she's my sis k...
and im scared of da dark ...
SHE's scared of da dark...XD)

~da list goes on and ooooooonnn....

::Poem for DA B'DAY BABE::

You are precious to me
So, stay with me constantly
I'll always be with you, okay
wishing you a very Happy B'day~!!!

*~huggies~*







No comments: