Friday, April 13, 2007

All my thoughts...

Well,
If you have been reading my previous posts...
you'd noe that i've onli
been posting about the events in my life...
I haven't been expressing my thoughts and feelings...
vry much..
so,
now i'm gonna start being
a lil more open towards my *diary*
(as my bestie advised me to...)
im now actually at Asia Cafe's Cyber ...
waiting for 8:30pm to come...
cuz there's da shuffle competition in taylors...
*hope its nice though*
wanted to get my baby's here...
(he's working at da PC fair in KLCC...
if u r free..
go visit da fair..
he's at the BenQ counter...
go buy BenQ stuff from him K~?)
then,
wanted to get my bestie to come..
but she gt college da next day..
=.=""
so...
im here wid Winnie...
she's playin' O2jam...
and i just found out that I have dis big-time stalker~!!!
dunno whether he wuz followin' me or wtv...
but if he is...
F*** HIM WEIIII~!!!!
(if you wanna noe...
go see my friendster...comment part)
im not black-listing him or wtv...
but..
PLZ LEAVE ME ALONE~!!!)
anywayz...
he's like been bugging my frends in my high skool
to get my contact no.
hopefully no one did...
or im in deep shyt...
*save me~!!!*
so there...
Cont...
updates,
( after im back from da shuffle competition...^^)
*hope its good*
XD

No comments: