Saturday, May 17, 2008

Marie Digg Her~!!!

Mmm::~
I used to think she's a "Mary"::~
Okaaayyy::~
Now I know::~
Shiezz Louisss::~
It's not like I downloaded her song k~

My sis did::~
and I dint bother to check out her name::~
Did "check out" the song tho::~
Mmm::~
Nvr liked 'Umbrella' much::~
So, no comment::~
=)

Oh, then there's Chyi's cutest "Mamak Joke"::~
Haha::~
I'm still getting the giggles::~

We, Zen and I, wanted to have mamak for lunch::~
and Chyi goes::~
"Lets go have Yong Tau Foo instead::~"
Zen and I just looked at each other and burst out in a fit of giggles::~
OMGosh I tell you::~
Chyi sure does detest mamak::~
So, an advice to all the dudes out there who wanna date Princess Chyi::~
NEVER EVER bring her to ANY mamak::~
Don't expect her to pick up your calls::~
=)
Unless you're some super hot dude with some serious eight packs::~
xDDD

Anyways::~
We went to NiuZeXui instead::~
Apparently Hollywood moved there::~
Haha::~
Cute::~
Yiing Chyi's "Y"::~
It's in PINK, Chyi~!!!
Tehee::~

Had lunch @ a coffee shop there::~
and their french fries are to-die-for::~
=DDD
Yummmmm::~
and then it was off to Zen's hse for a quick visit b4 Marie's event::~
The PINK block of a pig is called "Square"::~
I think::~
and the teddy's "YouMe"::~
Haha::~
You+Me
Sweetnya::~

Went to 1u kinda late::~
Dropped Chyi off whilst I went hunting for a parking spot::~
Thus, I arrived fairly late::~
and despite the stares I got from the crowd::~
I tried to cramm tru the meat-to-meat crowd::~
But failed MISERABLY::~
Arrgghhhh~!!!
Well, at least I "heard" her::~
Music's fairly reasonable::~
And so Plan B::~
Baby came and had a hugfest::~
Cuz I missed him so::~
=(
and also cuz I was walking around the event::~
While window shopping @
Surprisingly ALL my fav retail outlets are crowded in that area::~
Forever 21
Topshop
Guess
Aldo
etc...

Watching couple after couple walk past me::~
Happily::~
just makes me feels so solitary::~
*sigh*
Happens in college & uni too::~
But THAT one I can't help it::~
=(
*sigh* times 2::~
~Akon's 'Lonely' playing in the background~
=.=""""
anywayz::~
Piccxxx~!!!


Da meat-to-meat-high-risk-to-be-groped-there crowd::~

Umbrella-ella-ellaaaa::~

Chyi~!!!Look Chyi, LOOK~!!!
haha::~
(Inside Joke)
xDDD
The lovelyyy french garden::~
=)
Our painful feet::~
Came home::~
Had cornflakes and milk b4 bed::~
Well::~
This is what's left of it::~Meet Milky~!!!
=)
Watched Narnia 2::~
With da dude below::~

PiggyBack~!!!
=DDD
Twas a so-so movie::~
King Peter's getting cuter tho::~
Mmm::~
Eye candy::~
Speaking of eye candies::~
Meet little Connie Talbot::~
She's my adopted British niece::~
Haha::~
Just kidding::~

She's a little singing angel who
wowed Simon Cowell in Britain's Got Talent::~
Isn't she adorable~???
I love her "Walking in the air" and "I will always love you"::~
Check out her performance @ Britain's Got Talent::~
It's bound to blow you away::~
Cuz::~
She made Amanda Holden, the lady judge, cry::~
CRY I tell you::~
O.o
Watch~!!!




No comments: