Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pavilion + Bangsar NV + NiuZeXui = Shopping~!!!

Gift exchange::~
I bought him a portable hard disk::~
from Digital Mall::~
In exchange~???
He drove all the way to Pavilion::~
In the freaking downpour::~
But we managed::~
:)
It was pretty late::~
So we grabbed dinner and headed off::~
To get me my Guess purse/mini clutch::~
Delighted meLLie::~

In the Topman changing room::~
My gift in the obscene Guess paper bag::~
xD
And btw::~
I know it looks like he's groping at my assets::~
But he's actually fixing his darn sleeve::~
No misunderstandings there::~
Okayyy~???

**
*Well::~
Better late than never::~

Thanks, Baby::~
I love it~!!!
I love you::~
*
*
*
The next day::~
Shopping @ Bangsar New Village
with Bestie::~

Was late late late::~
Cuz Mommy had the car and she went to the salon::~
and came back 2 hrs late::~
so yea::~
Thousand apologies to Chyi::~
She forgave me anywayz::~
xDDD

Anywayz::~
On the Shopping List::~
Which I didn't even remember I brought it there::~
Main stuff needed::~
1) Identical outfits for Chyi & I
2) Heels for University
3) CNY red outfit
*
*
*
and the shopping begins~!!!

We gt bored of out usual poses::~
So::~
x)
and I found the CNY dress I needed::~
Chyi's wearing it tho::~
The top's abit too plain::~
But:~:
Love love love the hem's design~!!!


Finally::~
@ Cats Whiskers::~
We chose over 20 outfits to try::~
okayyy::~
Correction :: I chose over 20 outfits to try::~

And jammed ourselves into that puny changing room::~
Had mini photo shoots::~
While there were 20 chiqx outside waiting for the rooms::~
We felt bad::~
But girls will be girls, right~???
x)




I sorted the clothes into the "Yes" plies::~
"Maybe" piles::~
And "NO~!!!" piles::~
And kept deciding on the "Maybe" pile
until they became either "Yes" or "No"::~
Chyi was all happie wearing
the black sweater dress she loved::~
& she was snapping away::~
By the time we came out::~
The crowd had dispersed::~
and we were relived::~
No angry mob::~
x)

Then there's a girl who came up to me
and said she'd seen my blog::~
I was in distress cuz of all the
choosing-of-wad-to-buy-and-wad-not-to(s)::~

Sry::~
Din't catch your name::~
Just leave a msg in my C-box k~?
& I hope you did buy the yellow dress you were trying::~
It looked great btw::~
:)

Finally after dunno-how-long::~
Bought the pink/black hemmed top turned dress::~
And the pink camisole::~
Reserved a black sundress::~
along with a pink sweater dress::~
Then it was Mooie::~
Loved the design and stuff there::~
Very original::~
:)


They even had an ancient camera
in the changing room 4 us to play with~!!!

Then we headed back to Cat's Whiskers
to get the grey version of Chyi's sweater dress::~
The other two reserves stayed reserved::~
Had to think it over::~
Cuz the pink sweater dress was too pink::~
said Chyi::~
And the black sundress
wasn't short enough for my taste::~
& it would have made a good maternity piece::~
so there::~
x)
*
*
*
~::26th Jan 2008::~
Met Baby's bestie for da 1st time::~
Kevin sth::~
Nice guy::~
Great 1st impression::~
Would have been perfect if he wasn't a smoker::~

Had breakfast together::~
We sent him home @ Connaught::~
Then it was off to Monash to
hand in my Acceptance Document::~
But the lecturers weren't in on Saturdays::~
*Bummer*
Then, we were supposed to go to Sunway Lagoon
for the Quiksilver Revolution Tour 2.0::~
Skipped it cuz apparently everyone ffk-ed::~
Except Suzzane and Aaron::~
But it had rained later at night::~
Hope you guyz had fun tho::~
So::~
Baby brought me to NiuZeXui to make up for it::~
& they have Big Apple~!!!

Yes::~
I'm a fan::~
There were still more stores yet to be opened tho::~
So, I'm gonna get the Bestie's butt over one day::~
When it's as good as Bangsar~???
But it's definitely more affordable to hangout here::~
at least I can eat sth here that doesn't have a double digit price::~
x)
The Starbucks was 3 storeys tall~!!!
*Runs up*
Spot meLLie~!!!
and since NiuZeXui wasn't an enclosed shopping area::~
It was heavenly cooling inside the air-conditioned Starbucks::~
x)There were large armchairs and comfy sofas everywhere~!!!
The whole of 2nd floor was empty::~
So Baby and I had our private time~???
Nah::~
Just joking::~
xDDD

Baby brought me to try the Taiwan Ice thingy::~
The store's located beside Big Apple::~
It's as good as the HK desserts::~
A must try~!!!
I fell in love once again::~
While we were heading home::~
I spotted a real red cherry blossom tree~!!!
Baby said it was fake::~
Since the whole compound @ NiuZeXui
was filled with the fake ones::~
I knew the one I saw was real::~
and went over to inspect closely::~
and it was~!!!
And they were selling baby cherry blossoms too::~
Pity they aren't pink, white or peach coloured::~
I'd have bought one home::~
:)
Not that it'll survive under my care anyway::~Or I can alwayz take one of those fake ones home::~
x)




No comments: