Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happie Anniversary + a Monthlisary, Baby~!!!

~::23rd Jan 2008::~
Our 1 yr and 1 month::~
Nice digits::~
1 and 1::~
Fav numbers so far~??
1, 3, 5 , 7, 9, 11 , 17, 19, 21, 23, 27, 29, 33, ...etc::~
Fav times of the year~???
29th of Sept::~
My B'day::~
23rd of every month::~
Our monthlisaries::~
23rd of Dec::~
Our Anniversary::~
And July in general::~
Cuz then I can plan Plan PLAN B'days~!!!
(^.~)
Okayy::~
Sticking to the main event today::~
13 whole mths together::~
and another 13 more::~
We'll be in Australia~!!!
Like you said, Baby::~
Study together::~
Sleep together::~
Eat each other::~
Haha::~
Muaxsxsxs*
Love you forever, Baby::~
And hurry with your dotA::~
I let you play cuz you asked so nicely::~
But, Baby::~
We should be cooking phone broth
on our anniversary eve(s)::~
I'd really like that::~
Speaking of our future @ Melbourne::~
Let me update you on some details of things to come::~
Hopefully, I'm gonna score an average of 75%
to get myself into Melbourne U::~
Finishing my Bach. of Commerce::~
My Baby will be pursuing his Bach. of Environment::~
Which is Quantity Surveying btw::~
In the same university::~
I'll make toast for breakfast::~
Rest assured::~
That toast will evolve into some amazing cuisine
which I'm gonna learn to cook::~
When I finally buy a cook book and learn to cook::~

We'll walk each other to uni everyday::~
Or drive once we have our own car::~
He would walk me to my class::~
Or vice versa when I dun have class::~
We'll kiss goodbye at the doorway::~
And miss each other during class::~
Then it'll be picnic lunch on the grounds in the Uni::~
After that we'll have our usual wrestle-time
in which I'm gonna beat him to it one day::~
b4 heading back to class::~
More missing::~
and then after Uni we'll head home::~
Have our candle-lit dinner::~
and sleep in each other's arms every night::~
Then we'll wake up next morning::~
Gazing lovingly at one another::~
Kiss::~
Make out::~
Get dressed::~
Make breakfast::~
Well::~
It goes on and on after that::~
So, Baby::~
How's that sound~?
xD
great rite~??
Okayyy::~
Enough day dreaming::~
Reality check::~
How to support relationships 101::~
Be the perfect one for each other::~
Risk not of each other's feelings::~
Perfect each other's flaws::~
Be responsible for each action::~
Always learn from each other::~
etc::~
Actually that's the list that I have to do::~
He's perfect::~
*sigh*
And I keep screwing up::~
I'm learning::~
He's teaching::~
I'm the immature one::~
He's old-er::~
I'm experiencing::~
He's "experienced"::~
So heck::~
That's the way it is::~
But after all my tantrums and childish-ness::~
Our arguments::~
And even if he knows my flaws and imperfections::~

He's still here::~
He still accepts who I am::~
With the determination to make me a better person::~
For myself::~
For me::~
Because of this known fact::~
That he loves me::~
And that our relationship must and will last::~
He was the one who told me that::~
To be able to truly say::
"I love you forever::~"
Takes courage, will and strong determination::~

"Forever" is a long time::~
Last year, neither of us used that word
with the "Love u(s)"::~
It had started only after our anniversary::~
I never said it unless I meant it::~
And I know that every time he said it::~
He meant it too::~
& That's our destiny::~