Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Prom Dress Revealed~!!!

Sry guyz::~
didn't post this up as mentioned b4::~
Anywayz::~

Remember this::~???
Haha::~
Loads of peeps thinks it's real::~

An then::~
It became like this::~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**
*
*
*
*
*
*


lastly::~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
(drums rolling)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


It's a creme coloured knee lenght dress::~


Totally waist hugging::~

Well::~
Here's da details::~

Lace embroidery::~
Makes it very bridal-ish::~
somehow::~

But Me likey::~

so there::~
And when I was supposed to rent a 600++ bare-back-low-cut dress::~
Haha::~
Cuz it was cheap to rent a dress with that design::~
Usually dresses with complicated designs cost a bomb to rent::~
600++ is reasonable::~
and my mom would always make me walk all the bridal boutique b4 I decide::~
and when I entered a boutique which rents and sells gowns::~
I asked for chiq and young gown designs::~
and she showed me a whole lot of knee-lenght dresses
which looks like a costume-collection out of Hairspray::~
Haha::~
My mom and sis immediately fell in love with it::~
Well::~
half the collection anywayz::~
There was a struggle of choice between the dress as shown
and another brown one which had a pretty-ish bow at it's waist::~
But when I wore both dresses::~
The creme coloured one just hugs my body in the right places::~
So I wuz like::~
H0w much to rent this~??
and the lady replied::~
200++ for all knee lenght dresses::~
Depending on it's design as well::~
And then my mom asked how much do they buy these from the supplier~??
The lady said around 400 to 600++::~
Depending on da designs::~
Mine wuz alright designed::~
therefore::~
Rent = RM250
And
Sale = RM500
My mom wuz like::~
Why so expensive to rent if you're gonna sell it at double the price~??
Then my mom negotiated::~
While I hopped and jumped around the shop in the dress::~
And got a price of RM470::~
If we do the dry-cleaning ourselves::~
=.="""
Turns out::~
It's difficult to get it dry-cleaned by Wed::~
I'm one or two days short::~
So, we decided just not to dry-clean it::~
So, my mom said repeatedly::~
"You think they'll have enough time to dry-clean themselves~??
They don't~!!!"
Oh well::~
Took a couple of picx 4 my Baby to see::~
(the dress I meant)
Baby liked this head-shot of me::~

He said :: You look nicer without eye-contacting at the camera::~
*hmmm...
Well::~
I like this one::~
*
*
*
*
*
sweeter rite~??
And then there's the horribly distorted picx
my lil sis and her frend took of me::~

Too Blur::~

Too dark::~


No comment::~


Finally sth alright::~
and see-able::~


Here's a glimps of the back::~

Can't wait for prom~!!!

No comments: