Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Here's another one::~


Can you guess my dress~?

Btw::~
To those who thinks that
the white patch of "dress"
which I'm wearing is REAL::~


It's not::~
It's edited::~
I cut out the dress::~
So::~
I'm not wearing a fully white-with-no-design-long-gown after all::~
Infact::~
It's not even a gown::~
It's a dress~!!!
Dress= Doesn't sweep floors::~
Gown= Does~

Will post up my dress b4 prom::~
If I can make it::~
So::~
Stay tuned::~
At tomorrow around 5pm::~
I'll it post up::~
Btw::~
To my Baby::~
I know he's been really sweet::~
Being there for me and all::~
I'm a really lucky girl::~
With his support and my bestie's and most of all my mom and sis::~
Thanks for making all this happen::~
I love you guyz::~
Gotta go call my sweetheart now::~
He's studying for his upcoming exams::~
Good Luck Baby::~
I know you'd rock the papers to come::~
*Muaxsxsxsx*

No comments: