Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bitter Sweet::~

Hey y'all::~
I know it's been a looooong time since I've updated::~
Oh well::~
Read here if you're curious to know what happened::~
Well::~
After the break ups and make ups::~
I'm in an idle state now::~
Finals are coming::~
My phone's getting fixed and sadly, so is my car::~
So that means no "happenings" and no photos thus far::~
I'd love to beauty and style blog::~
But::~
I'm going to try to refrain from upsetting my revision time table::~
So::~
Check for updates here as well as my beauty and style blog sometime early December::~
Will be walking within the walls of Louvre till then, au revoir~!
:D





3 comments:

Cyren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyren Asteraceya said...

You have a blog about your breakups??? >.<

eeek!

Kar Mun said...

happy for you babe!