Friday, June 26, 2009

Iamfreeandchillinandbeedundisturbmypeace~!

Olaa::~
Moi backkk::~

Short post::~
There's an irritating bee somewhere "accompanying" me::~
and it seems to like the keyboard alot::~
Hmmm::~

Anywayzzz::~Taken during exams period~
M
ommy was sweet enuf to bring me out for a "break"::~
Where I still went with my Monaaay and Caps notes~
Initially seated under the speakers::~
Rock-concert-ish feel::~
Irritated mommy::~
Moved to a quieter spot::~
I tried that::~
*above*
Was good but too much for 1 person::~
Unless you're a hyper-chocolate-fanatic::~
Well::~
I AM one::~
Just lacking "practise"::~
Cuz have been starving from sweets and snacks during the exams period::~
Because if I don't::~
I'll be over 150 pounds then::~
&
I dunno why::~
But everyone's trying to "feed" me::~
My family::~
The boyfriend::~
My maid::~
Random waitresses~?!

Do I look freakin' deprived~?

-okayrunbee!-


No comments: