Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wicked Love~

OU today::~
Guilt trip I tell you::~
I'm supposed to be nerding::~
I've a lousy study buddy::~
)=<

I took the above test::~
It was WICKEDD::~
Haha::~
I beat Simon::~
He was Hot Stuff::~
awww~
We make such a power couple::~
<3

**
Watched

:)))))
Total awesome-ness::~
Zachary Spock! was unrecognizable with his botox brows::~
Is it just me or does he sound like Professor Snape in the 1st part of the movie~?
Simon asked me for his "pre-Vulcan" photo::~
There::~
Sylarrr::~

**

Was L-A-M-E~
I'm cold enough::~
This was colder::~
=/

Loved the 1st movie, tho::~
:)


**
Backflash::~
Here's my lil sis at age 7::~
Adorableeeeeee::~

**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**


Haha::~
Hope that made your day::~
It made mine::~
:))





2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

Womaaaan! I'm SO GLAD you still write here! You know me, forever moving around. I've had several address changes since. LOL. But hey! I'm still on your sidebar ;) WHOO. How you doing?? What're you studying now (again)? LOL. Pardon the memory. It's hard to keep track of everyone who's pretty much doing everything!! Still looking gorgeous as ever, I see. LOVE your header ♥♥

Xiaopei said...

Your sis is so cute =)