Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rabbit food is yummy~

I think I'm gonna be sick::~

NOT H1N1 laaaaa::~

*Choii*

This video just made me REAL NAUSEOUS::~






If that fish can SCREAM...

Here's some general knowledge regarding the above fish:~


Ikizukuri is Japanese for “prepared alive”, and refers to the preparation of sashimi from a still living animal. The sashimi chefs who prepare ikizukuri are skilled enough to fillet and gut the fish without killing it, and then the ikizukuri is served on a plate with the heart still beating.


Credits to Cheeserland

O.o


Poor fish::~
I just converted into a vegetarian::~
No joke::~
I can't CHEW on any meat with out thinking of THAT FISH::~
Thank you, fish::~

Bless your little soul~

And may you rest in peace whichever fish Heaven you're at::~
You've just saved lots of chickens and cows and EVEN MORE fish from being my victim
::~

**

I love rabbit food::~

They don't squirm when being chopped up::~






No comments: