Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dreaming I was on a beach~ Sipping ice cold Pina Coladas in coconuts~(^.^)

Gahh::~
:(
I feel like having a holiday soo much~
I'm starting to pose for "tourists-y" pictures::~
*Imagining I'm at one of em' "Night at the Museum" museums::~ *
That's Petronas Science btw::~
I saw some REAL tourists (kids) posing with it::~
and immediately had the urge to join in the fun::~

Someone bring me overseas~
:(
I wanna be a tourist too~!
I've been such a good girl, I tell you::~
I finished 3 tests and one aSimon (assignment)::~
In ONE measly WEEK::~
THE most hectic week of 2009::~
No joke~
Anyhow::~
I stayed awake for an entire night till ard 12noon the next day::~
Doing assignment &
Babysit Simon's Restaurant City &
Perez Hilton-ing
::~
I did the last one to stay awake O-K~?
It works~!
Reading celeb gossips work better than em' Double Espresso(s)::~

Going through Perez Hilton::~
Here's a gorgeous gown that made my style nerves tingle::~

I love love love
the nude floor-length Alberta Ferretti gown::~
Worn by actress Drew Barrymore::~
The gown just morphs with her milky white skin perfectly~!!!
:)))

Which reminds me::~
My style shot for Tongue in Chic came::~

I met Grace (from Tongue in Chic)
in the latest Soho KL Bazaar::~
And she snapped my style shot::~
She's a really hard working girl::~
Her motto was::~
"Work then Shop"::~
I do the exact opposite::~
Hehe::~

Click *here* to read the article by Grace~
:)
Anywayz::~
After emailing the assignment to Thomas::~
;)
Thanks for printing and your guidance::~

Cuz by 10am I was THIS close to just
shutting down mentally::~
I slept for 6 hrs::~
During that 6 hrs::~
The laptop was still running::~
Simon's Restaurant City ppl ~
Died from no food or rest
::~
Haha::~
Anyway::~
I woke for dinner::~
& since it's only friday night::~
I thought dinner would be nice & simple and "nearby"::~
*emphasizing "simple"*
I dressed in a daze:~
And they rushed me into the car::~
Where I promptly continued snoozing::~
Vaguely::~
I heard my Dad ask my Mom::~
"Dear, where d' you wanna have dinner~?"
My Mom replied::~
"I feel like Thai Cuisine, Amarin Thai in Mid Valley sounds good~"
And me -half asleep- thought::~
"OMGoshh, I underdress so much they bring me to have dinner in Amarin~!"
Then I heard my Dad say::~
"Mid Valley's always so traffic congested ."
"KLCC okay~?"

MY HEART FELL~
And I broke my personal record::~
Wearing pasar malam clothes out for a fancy dinner in KLCC::~
We ate at Chakri Palace::~
They have never had such an underdressed customer::~
Aka me::~

*Toh Hai* means slippers in Cantonese:~
Anyway::~
I thought the food was gonna be yummy::~
It IS a 5 star restaurant after all::~
And since I've been sleeping the entire day::~
I was STRAVING~
My mom had a saying::~
"When you're hungry, ANY food will taste great~"
I agreed with her::~
UNTIL NOW::~
As hungry as I was::~
Their food was beyond unsatisfactory::~
Allow me to elaborate::~
I tried their Pandan Chicken 1st::~
And noticed that it wasn't salty enough::~

Then I tried the veggie dish::~
And THAT was super salty::~
Then my Tom Yam seafood soup came::~
The prawns were POWDER-ish::~
Meaning they are not fresh AT ALL::~
Goshh~
THAT was the last straw~
I told my Mom::~
And while she was complaining talking to the manager::~
The fish dish came::~
I tried the sauce::~
It was COLD::~
Not even freaking Room Temperature::~
=_______________="""
And after that I ordered a freaking RM11.50 Soursop juice::~
It came warm::~
X.x

The next time we're opting to have Thai Cuisine for dinner::~
I'm offering to drive to MidValley~
My dad can sit back and relax::~
AND we can enjoy QUALITY & GOOD food::~
*
*
*

;P




No comments: