Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random-dandoms::~

It's 4:29am::~
& I'm AWAKE~!!!
No thanks to that afternoon nap::~
Bestie's quiet and asleep now::~
We attempted to have an awesome SAW Movie Marathon~!!!
Haha::~
It was awesome-ly GORY~!
Funn~!!!
Funn = Muting the laptop and hiding behind the giant tortoise Simon gave me?
Anyhow:~
Updatees!
Bestie dragged me to watch::~
Oh well::~
Moral of the story::~
When you lose your current job::~
Have tonns of debt::~
AND TALK TO MANNEQUINS~?
You need to see a shrink~
Buy a Green Scarf,
Get a lousy job,
Google your way through your new job::~
Make sure you mention THAT Green Scarf::~
Have a forbidden office love with your new hot-in-a-nerdy-way boss::~
To find he speaks Forever 21
Prada::~
Have more chaos in your seemingly perfect life which includes:
Getting busted on national TV~
&
Donating your Maid of Honour dress to charity~
Which will induce a huge fight with the bestie(bride)~
Finally::~
Fix EVERYTHING by::~
Having a garage sale to sell all your clothes::~
&
GIVE UP YOUR DREAM JOB!
You'll live happily ever after::~
Trust me!
Just ask Becky~!

Chyi::~
I'm not joking about putting you in THAT dress in my wedding::~
Haha::~
Unless you marry earlier~?
TUTU's are VERY VERY "In" right now~!!!
:))
or maybe you'd like this Fendi version~?
Hehe::~
But I'd honestly love this BCBG Max Azria dress to be the bride's maids' dresses for my wedding::~
It's so classy and demure::~
:)))))
It's awesome!
Anywayz::~
With the current assignments outta-my-way::~
I'm thinking of spending my free time winning some contests::~
There's the Adidas one which I meant to try::~
But had assignments in the way::~
The photos were planned but not carried out::~
:(
NEXT
There's the WIN-A-GUCCI by Confessions of The Girl with a Green Scarf::~
The bag is tempting but~
I have no interest in a couple of mirrors and notebooks~

Ironically::~
Green is the next iconic colour for the next contest on my list::~
BVLGARI's GREEN WITH ENVY CONTEST::~
Here's the photo I planned to email them::~

Explanation:
This photo depicts envy because I want to be THAT girl~!
& having BVLGARI photo shoots::~
With THAT Zac-look-a-like hottie~!
And have such an amazing chiseled face structure::~
So There!
:)
GRAND PRIZE :: $1,500 BVLGARI PARFUMS!!!
BUT~!!!
What the heck am I gonna do with $1,500 worth of perfume~?
Bathe myself~?
Water the garden~?
Fill a tiny pool~?

I can't even finish my $500 worth of perfume(s)...
In like EVER~
Where I actually succumb to spraying my entire closet once awhile::~
*and then they really smell good!*
:)
Plus I'm already eye-ing a new Escada one::~
:))

Oh well::~
The last contest on my list::~
I hesitated whether I should join this one::~


I'm still vague about this brand::~
All they have is Kate Moss, super low price and nothing else::~
Has anyone tried their products~?
Is it safe okay~?
I mean, I believe you pay for what you get::~
& for a London brand with Kate Moss endorsing it::~
I have my doubts::~
:/

Anyway::~
Regardless of the prizes::~
I'm thinking of joining the contest because::~
XDD
I have THIS~!So...
Should I join~?
:)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a nice dress..where did you get it from?