Monday, January 26, 2009

Marianne's art::~

I finally know a person who would be in charge of my future wedding photos::~
Marianne~!!!
Haha::~
I'm not joking btw::~
(^.~)
Here are the lovely pictures from photoshoot before I went to Korea::~
Credits of course to Marianne~!
(^.^)

My lovely co-model and I::~
Loving the colour-works here::~ :)
Moi adorable sidekick::~
Who was so concerned with my image-well being::~
Insisted on me wearing the dress/top(s)::~
WITH jeans::~
=/
So pardon me while I crop the jeans out of the pictures::~

I like the sepia effect done by Marianne in the above pic::~
:)
Gives a "demure" feel to the picture::~

One of my "snobby" "high-fashion" shots::~

Hehe::~

Chyi likes this one::~
Reason~?
"It's cute~!"
=.=""

*
*
*
Remember these two shots~?



Hehe::~
Can you believe those two (above) are taken by Simon-the-first-timer-photographer~?
Me neither::~
Apparently he's quite pro at it::~
Shock of my life::~
I mean::~
He doesn't even cam-ho~!
xD
*
*
*
Below are the shots where he was asked to lift me::~


Check out his stressed biceps used in the main-shot::~
And finally the funny face made when he was at his limit::~
Ha ha::~
Effects of not lifting enough weights::~
=.="""

To Marianne's awesome friends::~
I'd like to thanks you guys::~
and babes~!
Haha *Sorry guys::~
I won't be caught dead calling "Guys " - "Hunks"::~*
Or they will be super stuck-up later on::~
For the great
(but hot) time::~
&
For not making me feel awkward at all::~
*thank goodness*
While the photoshoot was ongoing::~
& your lecturer was pretty cool with Simon and I::~
Despite my poor amateur modelling skills::~
Hehe::~
x)
& I'm so sorry for my early departure::~
Would have loved to spend more time with you guys (and babes)::~
I hope you all had great shots tho::~
=)
xoxo!

Here are some more bold shots::~




With the funny hand-poses::~
Haha::~


Some peaceful shots::~
In respond to my earlier reader::~
(sorry for the late reply~!)
I can hardly read the comments in my c-box::~
The effect done here is by the PhotoDJ::~

A feature available in most Sony Ericsson Cybershot phones::~

E.g::~


Like the above shots::~
To achieve the effects of::~


Light to dark::~
&
Light to heavy contrast::~


Adjust your picture with PhotoDJ::~

Select the picture you wanna edit::~

Click on "More"::~

Select "Edit in PhotoDJ"::~

Select the 3rd option in PhotoDJ::~
called "Brightness & contrast"::~

Adjust the brightness and contrast to your liking::~

Note::~
The tiny sun icon indicates brightness::~
The other dark/light circle indicates contrast::~


Hope this helps~!
;)
have fun~!

Oh!
&
Wishing everyone::~
HAPPY NIU YEAR~!!!!!
&
Good health
(more important) and wealth to all~!!!


1 comment:

Tarrant Kwok said...

Her cropping is a little questionable...